Undone

Ella P.O.V.

They say that when you're in love, your heartbeats align but for me, it's so much more- my soul feels in sync with theirs. He knows exactly what I want without me having to utter a single word, he knows where to roam his hands on my bare skin to get the hair on the back of my neck to raise in shivers. His voice, so deep and husky as he whispers nothing but compliments into my ear when his lips aren't busy against mine. 

Jace had me sitting on top of him, right on his crotch so I could feel how hard he was beneath me, how hard I made him.  My fingertips roamed his body at their own dictate, moving from his golden locks to the spot on his neck where I'd get to leave my mark, all the way to his chest and then tracing the muscles of his abs. 

I do not know where this new-found boldness in me is coming from, I could barely talk to him without losing my senses a year ago when we weren't mates, but now I know he's mine and that I have a claim over him.

Unable to control myself, I began to grind against his hard erection through our clothes making him let out a deep breath of pleasure and tightly shut his eyes. His heart beat fast in his naked chest against me and my shirt was an obstacle now.

"Ella, take it off-", he practically mewled out and I obliged. His eyes turned mesmerized as they traced my body making me blush a deep red.

He reached behind me to put his fingers on the clasp of my bra and asked, "May I?" to which I eagerly nodded. With my permission, my bra was tossed to the floor within seconds leaving my torso completely bare for him to see, just as he was for me. "Bub, you're perfect", he commented lowly, more to himself than me but I still heard and covered my cheeks with my hands.

In my head, Marina pushed me to bite his neck to claim him as mine but we had to wait for that yet. It is becoming clear that both of us are really fucking clueless right now without our Alphas to tell us what to do. So I did the rational thing and slid off him to unbutton his jeans and slid the zipper down.

Jace helped me pull off his pants down to his ankles before stepping out of them altogether. He got up and placed me on the bed below him before pulling off my skirt in a swift motion. My mate smiled at me boyishly when he was on top of me before using his hands to touch my breasts; he cupped each one before flicking the nipples to get them erect.

Never realizing how sensitive my nipples are, I moaned out in pleasure while my back raised off the bed to give him better access. He smirked at my reaction, his eyes never leaving mine for a second as he bent down to bite and tug at it gently, my fingers tightened around his back in response and I'm pretty sure I left marks with my nails.

Having had his share of fun, Jace pulled off my panties which would've made me blush and squirm but I'm far too aroused to do so. His eyes glimmered at what he saw and he used his hand to cup me -down there. He looks a bit lost and unsure about what to do since this is his first time too, and I understand that I can't just let him do all the work so I helped.

Shyly I spread my legs open for him, and he got the hint. With his thumb on my clit he began to apply pressure, almost making me close my legs on him. Encouraged by the noises of pleasure that escaped my mouth he pressed a finger against my entrance and pushed in.

I've never had anything in there and the feeling of Jace's finger in me felt alien making me close up my legs on him- the omega in me against any risky new experiences. 

"Hey- bub- give me a chance to make you feel good please", he whispered to me sincerely and I opened up again.

Pangs of pleasure erupted within me as Jace slid his finger in and out of me before adding another one. Such lascivious sounds escaped my lips as my eyes clenched in pleasure and my hips began bucking off the soft mattress.  "You like that?", he smirked.

Feeling embarrassed about the situation now my hands flew up to cover my mouth before any more moans could leave- goddess I'm a loser. Jace still thrust his three fingers in and out of me making me gush in arousal. With furrowed brows, he noticed where my hands were at and used his one free hand to pull them off my mouth.

"Let me hear your pretty moans, Ellie. You have no idea what you and your little noises do to me", he demanded. Hesitantly I removed my hands from my mouth and let Jace hear what he wanted to.

With a wet noise, he pulled his fingers out of me making me whine at the loss. He giggled and said, "Don't worry, you think you're stretched out enough to take me?".

"I- I think so. Come on do it quick", I begged him, feeling sad about being empty.

He chuckled boyishly at my neediness and told me, "Okay, I'm going in commander. Prepare for breach".

"For fuck's sake Jace. Just put it in!", Grey scolded him then went right back to Cami and we heard low giggles in the room.

Teasingly he took off his boxers and stood in front of me in all his naked glory, I wish I had the confidence to do that too. With kisses to my thighs, he looked me in the eye to indicate me of his intentions, making me smile back reassuringly at him. Carefully he placed himself in between my legs and put his erect penis against my slit.

After some light teasing, he pushed in, which was painful because of how big he is. Slowly he thrust in and out of me before adding more of himself in, he gently continued this process till he was fully inside of me. My eyes widened at the feeling, so full of my mate and I almost cried because of how loved and pleasured I felt.

"Can I move?", he whined out, having a hard time controlling himself. I nodded at him and with slow and deep motions he began to move in and out of me, and I gasped at the pleasure. With moans leaving me because of the pleasure encouraging Jace, he began to slide in and out of me harder and faster.

I could tell he had to restrain quite a bit of his Beta strength against me but goddess, I felt good. My eyes almost rolled to the back of my head while my face made the lewdest expressions which only made Jace speed up. He put his thumb against the bundle of sensitive nerves on my clit and rubbed to increase the pleasure, to which I shouted out in joy.

Soon enough his thrust became erratic and harder, I too felt pleasure pool up in my belly aching for release but I wanted to wait for him. "Ellie- Ellie I'm coming-", he informed me in breathy tones.

With a few more harsh thrusts I fell apart and came undone under his gaze. With soft moans Jace came too, filling me up with his warmth. Instinctually my lips went up to the side of his neck when my wolf took over and used my canines to bite into his firm flesh, drawing blood when I felt his teeth on the side of my neck as well. An intricate mixture of pleasure and pain is what I'd use to describe the feeling of his teeth sinking into me, but I felt close to Jace than ever.

We'd mated, Marina would be able to talk to Tytus now, but the wolves had agreed that they'd wait to reach other till all four of them were together.

My thighs still shook from all the pleasure and Jace crashed next to me in bed. Using the last of his strength he pulled me into his chest and held me close, and I relaxed into my mate's arms.

"I love you, Jace", I muttered out, never having meant anything more in my life.

a/n

yes cancel me i deserve it- sorry.

but hellow sea mongrels- HOW HAVE YOU BEEN\

thoughts about the chapter?????

lemme know if you have any suggestions for gay or lesbian sex because i've never written smut before.

TOODLOOOOOOOOOOOO-<3