In the Candle-Light

Jaceth P.O.V.

"Much better than the old motel, huh?", I asked as my eyes scanned the beautiful double-storied house that Grey had rented out for us. It had the perfect ocean view and was close to the beach, this is gonna be fucking perfect for the four of us. When we landed it was already late evening so I guess we won't be spending much time on the beach today though.

"Yeh much better", Cami replied, equally shocked and flabbergasted. "What made you pick this location?", Cami asked, mesmerized by the place I know she loves. I know she loves the beach but it's too convenient that Grey just chose it randomly.

"Well, a little puppy here couldn't stop talking about how much you loved the beach and how much it meant to you. So I decided to make it here, although Aspen is the one who did most of the work.", Grey replied, happy with himself.

"Oh, is that why Aspen and you were 'eyeing' each other that day?", Ellie asked with her head tilted in confusion?

With a chuckle, Grey told her, "First of all princess, I don't think it's called 'eyeing' each other", he then cupped her cheek and continued, "And yes my perceptive love, I'd asked him and received conformation".

"I wanna go in now", I demanded, excitement coursing through my bones at the thought of just the four of us here for some time. We'll get to know so much about each other, and get to be alone and have so much fun.
"Maybe something more than just kisses?", Tytus chimed in, exciting me with images and thoughts I'd never say out loud. He placed very specific and compromising stuff in my head, fucker needs to be expelled out of there.
"Shut up, I don't need a hard-on right now", I spat at him.
"oo sucks to be you then, too late dipshit", he snapped and closed the link, making my attention go down there and notice something that shouldn't be here right now.

My wolf is a pervert.

Carefully adjusting myself, I followed Grey into the house. Upon reaching the master bedroom I noticed 2 king-sized beds placed next to each other, making it the perfect place for four people to sleep. I swear to the goddess, this man reads my mind.

"Cool bed", Ellie said with a shy smile.

"Yeh, Ain't it cool", Cami also gave a knowing smile.

"Yeh, it's fucking cool", Grey said with a smug look.

After letting us explore for a bit he said, "We all also have individual rooms, If you wanna settle your clothes and stuff in", after a pause continued, "Although we're sleeping in the big room".

Cami walked up to him, grabbed the back of his head to bring him close for a kiss, and then said "Thank You, babe, this is perfect", then went to settle in.

"And hey, dinner in 20", Grey said.

"20? Do we need to go somewhere?", Ellie asked.

"No princess, just put on some pajamas and come on over to the balcony"

------------------------

(ʘᴥʘ) mau

----------------------

When we walked to the balcony Grey had asked us to come to, I'd reluctantly put on any clothes with how hot and sticky it felt. But as soon as I got to the balcony I thanked the goddess for the mate I was gifted with. 

My mate had set-up a candle-light dinner for the four of us on the balcony facing the ocean. The tiny fairy-lights trailing across the doorway and railing twinkled along the rhythm of the waves rising and falling. Taper candles occupied the center of the table with their dull glows, resembling a forest of mushrooms on the white table cover.