Down Low

Camille P.O.V.

"Hey, princess", I whispered into her ear as she looked up at me with sex-hazed eyes and smiled. Her brown locks that sheened in the moonlight coming in through the window were now spread along her torso while some stray strands stuck to the sweat on her forehead. The lazy sexed-up smile just further riled the Alpha in me to take her and make her cry out of pleasure.

"Cami", she happily murmured to herself and opened up her arms to let me hold her. As soon as she was in my hold she tightened her legs around my waist and clung to me like a little Koala. Her breasts were right in front of my face and I couldn't resist the temptation to lick them.  With one hand supporting my precious mate and the other fondling her breasts, my mouth went and latched onto a nipple earning the most delicious moans from Ellie.

So lost in the waves of pleasure and sensitivity, she began to pull me closer by my hair. Soon enough her legs betrayed her as she unconsciously began grinding her core against my torso in an attempt to get off- which didn't appease me. Only I get to take her over the edge, not her.

I then laid her down on the bed and looked at the beauty that I was destined to be with forever. Her breath was ragged and her eyes needy, no one could resist the euphoric look that her face held. 

"Such a needy baby", I said to tease her making her blush red and close her legs on me in protest.

Getting on the bed, I pulled her legs apart to reveal her core to me which was dripping wet from both her and Jace's release. I grinned and said, "I love how wet you are, just for me". 

With how appetizing she looked, I almost feared that Aurora would try to take control but right now she was far too immersed in thoughts about being able to talk to her mates always, to care. All my teasing had my baby blushing red and pouting at me, which I took away with a kiss to her pink lips.

Every time I get to feel her lips against mine, I can't help but pour my entire soul into those few moments of ephemeral pleasure. She kissed me back with equal mirth which made me feel wanted and loved by her, by all of my mates. 

While my lips occupied her, my hands held free reign to explore the curves of her body as they pleased. With great enthusiasm my fingertips explored her smooth skin, making sure to caress her erogenous zones for longer. As my fingers pinched and tugged at her perky little nipples, she gasped into the kiss and moaned for more, which she'd definitely get.

Deciding that she'd been teased enough, I now wanted to pleasure my mate and mark her as mine.  My lips shifted from her lips to her jaw, down to her collarbone, between her breasts then to her belly, and then right on her mound. I was feeling too cruel to give her direct pleasure just yet so I used my fingers to toy and play with her wet and glistening fold.

With sexual frustration, her hips bucked off the bed and she humped the electric air of the room, making me laugh. She whined as my fingers brushed past her clit again and again, to the point where she desperately tried to touch herself. I didn't let that happen of course as I caught hold of her wrist and then brought her hand to my lips to kiss. 

"Please- Cami- Please", she began begging me mindlessly which only made me tease her more, but I'll lay off because of it being her first time.

"Tell me, baby, tell me what do you want me to do", I said to her sweetly.

Too needy to care anymore she moaned, "Please touch me, please Alpha". And those words were all she had to say before I went to attack her pussy.

Spreading her fold wide apart with my thumbs, I licked a stripe down her core to her slit. Sure Jace's cum was inside her but that didn't bother me. She groaned and her toes clenched in pleasure, making me do it again and again.

Then I began to suck and toy with her clit, giving her pleasure button all my attention, and her thighs began quivering due to the intensity. My tongue went inside her, making her clasp her thighs together, which I stopped just in time with my hands. I'm in charge here and she knew that so she obeyed like the good girl she was.

As I shifted my attention back to her clit and used my fingers to reach as deep inside her as I could, she began to tighten up on me. Her melodious moans rang in the air when I asked her, "Do ya wanna cum princess? Gonna cum for me?".

"Hngh- Yes- Please", she begged me. I almost wanted to deny her her orgasm but this was her first time and I wanted to make it pleasant and soft for her. There would be plenty of time later for me to toy with her body and own her pleasure, to dominate her as I pleased but for now, I'd be nice and let her cum.

"Okay princess, I'm going to count down from 3 and then I need you to cum for me. Is that okay?", I asked her as gently as I could.

"Yes, can do", she replied meekly and I was happy at how eager she was to follow my instructions.

"Okay- 3-", I said and sped my fingers up inside her.

"2-", I announced as my fingers reached as deep inside her as they could, making sure to touch the sensitive bundle of nerves inside her. Her thighs her shaking so hard right then and I almost felt bad making her wait any longer.

"Okay 1, now cum for me.", I instructed her and she followed through. With a high-pitched moan, her insides tightened around me as she came. It was a truly beautiful visual in front of me as she fell undone with moans of pleasure, her eyes shut and breath uneven. Literally took her breath away.

Almost instinctually I raised my head to her little neck and located the spot where she was to be marked. And then I bit, hard enough to draw blood to mark her and claim her as mine for all of eternity. She groaned and squirmed beneath before returning the favor herself and a peculiar mix of pain and pleasure jolted through me. 

When she was done marking me, I felt more in sync with her than I'd ever before. I cursed at myself for waiting so long to mark my mates. This connection I now felt with her was beyond anything words could explain, this was ethereal.

I cleaned up the wound I left on her neck then stared proudly at the mark it left behind. Now she was rightfully mine and I was hers.

"I love you"

a/n

GREETINGS TURTLES

that's it- i draw the line here NO MORE SMUT

I PHYSICALLY CANNOT TYPE ANYMORE OF THIS OUT

that's it- :)

please vote and comment

bbye