The Night Together

Greyson P.O.V.

"So, what are you thinking about?", Cami asked cockily, her pearly whites on display in her wide smile.

"Really, woman?", I said back and she rolled her eyes.

"You never know, could be about those nachos from the carnival", I teased.

"My mate just told me that she wants to sleep with me, and nachos are on my mind. Now what kind of a man would that make me, Cami?", I said and glanced at the back seat in the mirror. Ella and Jace cutely slept in the backseat, Ella's head lay on his lap as they both dozed. I caught Cami's eyes in the mirror, who focused on our mates' sleeping too.

"I don't know- a man who really likes his nachos?", she spoke with a smirk.

"You're lucky we're nearly home, cause otherwise our first time together would've been in the backseat parked on some highway", I said to her- very very horny now.

"Don't get too excited there Tweedle-dee", Victor uttered chuckling.

"Yeh yeh bastard, I'd like to see you when your turn comes", I snapped back.

He huffed and said, "You do know right- make sure they finish before you do".

"Goddess! I don't need sex-ed from my wolf", I said with a huff.

"Vic trying to give you 'advice'?", Cami teased putting the word advice in air-quotes.

"You read my mind", I said.

"Yeh- same with Aurora. I really don't want sex-ed from my wolf Grey", she chuckled lightly, careful to keep her voice down to not wake up the two sleeping in the backseat.

------------

------------

"Couldn't help but notice your clothes are still on, pup", I said to him in a husky voice. He blushed adorably and averted his gaze from mine. "Come here baby", I said and pulled him in to kiss his lips.

Every time I kiss my mates, it feels like the first time I did it. The same spark, the same passion- they're mine and I can't fathom to live in a world without them. Every day with them is like being in a chimera, they give my life the special touch it always needed.

Jace moaned against my lips which claimed him, as my hands travelled along his beautiful body on their own accord. Very impatiently he tried to take my shirt off from my body but failed because of me deepening the kiss and holding his wrists against my chest. Next to us Ellie was already shirtless with Cami kissing her neck and tracing the neck line of her bra with kisses.

Fuck this is hot.

I pushed my panting Jace on to the bed before taking off my shirt, which he watched with hazy sex eyes. Again I was on top of him, kissing the hell out of his perfect lips while my hands unbuttoned his shirt quickly to get access to his body. He moaned as my hand began to play with his nipples- teasing him enough for him to be hard already. 

"Quit teasing", he pleaded in a whispery breath, his blue eyes full of desire and need for me. 

"You and I both know I can't do that", I said in a deep tone that asserted control over him and he whined.

Cami took notice of this and chuckled at Jace's despair, she did however come to save him by hugging me from behind. That got my attention when the palms of her hands trailed over the abs and down to my V line and I turned to see her curls open and her lips in a sweet smile. 

Jace the horndog had now got Ella pinned beneath him as I moved my attention to Cami. She was shorter than me by a bit so she got on her toes to kiss my lips and chained her hands around my neck. We stopped fighting for dominance from each other long back, knowing that neither would give in, and we'd only hold dominance over Jace and Ellie, and not each other.