Chapter 2

**bold letters is mind link****

"You are so big!!!" Eun-ji couldn't hide her excitement as she rubbed Maria's belly.

"I know. I turned 3 months yesterday so he should be here any moment now." Eun-ji couldn't help admire the how beautiful she looked.

"He might have Hoseok's birthday!" Hoseok was arriving later in the day with Jimin, Taehyung and Seokjin. The rest of her brothers were going to be home the next day.

"Wow, 3 months went by so quickly."

"Yeah I know. I kinda like the fact we are not like the humans carrying their offsprings. I know they have to do up to 40 weeks with them."

Eun-ji could not imagine having to be pregnant for such a long time. Their pregnancies were very short: 3 months. The pups always got delivered a few days after the 3 month mark.

"Im so happy for you and Jay." Maria felt the love and sincerity in Eun-ji's words.

"Anyways, are you excited to see your brothers again, it's been 10 years since you last saw Seokjin."

"I'm excited and nervous! I actually don't remember what Seokjin's and Yoongi were like."

"I'm sure it's going to be fine. And of course you are not 10, getting into trouble all the time." Both Maria and Eun-ji laughed.

"Never mind, you keep getting in trouble even now." Eun-ji decided to act offended at such accusation, only to laugh when they remembered how Eun-ji got in trouble for sneaking food at their fight practice.

They kept recalling funny stories, both from the past and recent.

*******

The day had gone by very fast for Eun-ji. After visiting Maria and talking with Jay, training, going to the council's meeting, overseeing practice for the 15yr group, she was finally down to her last task of the day. She had to patrol the perimeter of the northeast boundary. It was a 4 hour task, but it was something she enjoyed the best.

Having her wolf out, feeling the breeze in her white fur, the mud and earth in her paws, the smells made her nose dance. Nothing beat the adrenaline of running in the woods, with her senses heighten.

Of course, there was no type of threat to her family. This was mere protocol and a routine.

Another reason she enjoyed the patrol so much was because she visited her favorite spot in the woods. It was a beautiful waterfall, water so clear and fresh. The trees were tall and many wild animals made this their resting spot.

She had been running for almost 2 hours, getting ready to end the trail where the territory ended when she made it to her favorite clearing, jumping on to a rock that over looked the pond the waterfall made. She stood there, eyes closed, listening to the rushing noise of the water hitting the rocks, feeling how refreshing the mist and dew felt on her fur.

She sat down on her hind legs and just listening, getting lost on the how refreshing it smelled. Eyes closed, she took a deep breath, completely unaware of the 4 pair of eyes watching her.

**********

They finally made it to South Korea.

Hoseok and Seokjin had the easiest flights. Hoseok was in Taiwan and Seokjin in China.

Now Jimin was all the way in Hawaii. Poor thing had to travel all day. Taehyung had been in France. His travels were not as long and tiring as Jimin's. 

They all decided to wait for each other, getting in contact and arranging a time close enough for all four of them to arrive.

After getting to the airport and waiting for everyone to arrive, they decided to spend some time in Seoul. After all, yes they tasted amazing food and visited beautiful places but they missed their home more than anything.