Chapter 51

The Luna and Beta ran over when they saw him collapse on the ground. Everyone's attention turned to Seokjin as exhaustion finally took his conscious. Hoseok's nerves spiked up but when he saw his mom and the packs beta carry him back inside, he focused back on Taehyung.

Hoseok didn't know if it was desperation, his agony or the hell he was currently living. He didn't know if it was his desire, yearning or hope to save his mate. He didn't know where his strength was coming from and he didn't care. His hands felt hot. It was so easy to feel Taehyung's pulse under his skin. He could feel his blood coming together clumping and thickening to stop the bleeding. Hoseok could sense the depth wound just by touching his skin. His power painted a very detail picture in his mind.

"Hyung, you... look.... very... hand..hand" Taehyung's words got off as he coughed blood.

"Tae baby, don't speak."

"Are... you the sun?" Hoseok smiled at his question as he wiped his mouth from the red substance.

"Your smile is so pretty."

Hoseok ignored his whispers and continued to reproduce tissue to heal him. This was the worst wound he had come across but it was also the easiest to heal. It was like his instincts knew exactly what to do and were to apply the healing energy.

Hoseok looked up and saw his eyes close again, but the panic from before didn't settle in his heart this time.

"Eun-ji?" Hoseok called her out of her inner battle. She stood frozen where the Luna and Beta took Seokjin from her. She wanted to run inside but needed to stay with the others.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Hoseok. She looked over, his hands stained red, a puddle of blood under Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes were close and he looked so pale.

"Can you help me?"

How was he so composed. She was ready to have a breakdown yet he looked so in control.
She nodded her head, snapping out and rushed to their side.

"I don't think there's anything I can help with." Her voice was a whispered.

"Adjust his body so that it's straight on the floor."

Eun-ji did as she was told, gently trying to move him so it wouldn't hurt so much. Taehyung winced at his pain, tiny gasps of pain escaping his mouth.

He open his eyes and saw Eun-ji, his Eun-ji.

"Today must ...... really be my ..... lucky day. Two... two angels."

"Don't mind him, he's trying to flirt."

"Is.... is it wor... king?"

"No it's not." Taehyung wanted to laugh at Hoseok's response but his body was so tired and sore. He couldn't move. But he smile, because he was happy.

"Ok. I've heal the worst of the wound. He's still going to be sore but the worst has passed." Eun-ji felt relief beyond anything she had ever felt at Hoseok's words.

"Go get mom and Chul to help take him inside." She nodded her head, and rushed inside to do what she was told.

Hoseok smiled at Taehyung, caressing his hair.

"Tae, you're going to be ok. Your body will take care the rest of the wound and heal itself. You just need a lot of rest."

Hoseok saw Taehyung's bottom lip wobble as tears spilled. He quickly wiped his tears..

Taehyung felt guilty.

He lived.

Hoseok saw his pain finally settling after everything.