Chapter 15

***bold is mind link***

"So why are we using the portal?"

"Because we can't move across the world in two seconds without going through our portal. If we take a flight it would take a whole day. We probably are going to switch flights. There's going to be a bunch of humans around. We are going to use our fake travel papers. It's just too much work." Jungkook was exhausted of explaining the same thing to his sister.

"But you all came in flights getting here?"

"Yes, but that's because we had the time to plan with each other, get on a plane and get here. We don't have the time to take a flight to the US from South Korean for a three day trip."

"Makes sense."

Silence.

Finally!

Jungkook was ready to hit his sister for the tenth time while he packed for their weekend camping trip.

They had all agreed to leave Friday morning. And they had all decided to go to Denali National Park in Alaska.

Their animal counter parts gave their human forms perks and one of them was their higher body heat, so the cold weather wasn't going to be a problem.

The park was filled with mountains and beautiful lakes, a vast wild life which meant they would be able to hunt in their wolf forms.

They would only have to be careful of humans. If they stay up in the mountain tops then it shouldn't be a problem. Humans are too slow and skeptical anyways, even when things are right in front if them.

"But we are going to Alaska. Isn't close to us?"

Jungkook took a deep breath in, using her floral scent to try and calm down.

"Ji-ji, why must you torture me? Go bother someone else?" Jungkook looked up see her with a smirk across her pretty face.

"I was just wondering, dang"

Silence.

"But why are you packing? I thought we are going to be in our wolf all the time."

"Ummm, just in case we want to sit around."

"But why don't we just sit naked, like we always do?"

Being naked was part of transforming back to their humans forms. They didn't have magically cloths that appeared out of thin air, so nudity was common in their packs.

It wasn't something out of the ordinary since they were taught from a very young age their bodies needed freedom to change. However it was not ok to just go around naked, it was only when transformations occurred.

Jungkook felt his cheeks heat up at the thought of being naked with his sister, or the rest of his brothers for that matter.

"Aww what's wrong Kookie? You don't want us to know how you are not packing down there." Jungkook snapped his head up to glare at Eun-ji.

Eun-ji through her head back as her laughter shook her body.

"It's ok Kookie, your mate's gonna have to like it."

That's it!

Jungkook sprinted to take her down, but Eun-ji was faster than him and moved to the side. She cocked her eyebrows at him, instigating his annoyance.

"Jungkook, we already know I'm faster than you." She sang as she walked out the room, leaving him there, with his packing undone.

"So why are you guys packing?" Eun-ji walked over to Namjoon's and Hoseok's room.