Chapter 54

They became a tangle mess of limbs, bodies on top of each other, hands touching and scents mixing together. They didn't know for how long they had been hugging. They didn't notice when they dropped to the floor, still crying.

They didn't know.

Dinner was long forgotten, none wanting to move.

Their tears proof of how much they needed to be with each other, needed to see each other, to feel each other's presence.

The Luna stumbled upon them. She wanted to be nosy about how dinner had gone and when she saw all seven of them, just crying in each others arms, warmth consumed her heart. She made her husband leave the house, giving him a half thought out excuse as to why the head Alpha couldn't sleep in his bed that night.

They didn't know how much time had passed, but a grumble brought them back. Jimin's tummy was loud enough to make him embarrassed and hide behind Seokjin. Then Taehyung's and Yoongi's tummies followed.

Namjoon chuckled and checked the time.

"Guys it's one in the morning."

"How about we just make some ramen and have a late snack." Everyone quickly agreed with Seokjin's suggestion.

It took them a while to stretch, bodies gone numb. They were reluctant to let go. Their minds still hadn't processed it was real.

Finally together after so long.

With new found hope the group got up off the floor.

*****

They needed time.

A lot of it.

It had been five weeks since they cried on the kitchen floor.

Five weeks that began with eerie silences between them, conversations with no honesty, tip-toeing around each other.

Their dynamic seemed dry, almost forced. But little by little they started to feel comfortable again.

Little by little they began to smile with each other, began to joke, began to stay up talking about previous situations, reminiscing of times when things were good between them.

Yoongi still felt the guilt. He held back more than the others on trying to enjoy his time with his mates. He wasn't so subtle about it either, but no one gave up on him.

They didn't throw in the towel, always pushed more and more, until one day he finally broke in front of them. His tears a testament to the burden he kept locked away in his chest.

But they made sure to let him know he wasn't alone. Seokjin stepped up and also said how he had been feeling. Even if it took all his energy to say out-loud how much of a disappointment he was, he wasn't going to let his mate suffer alone.

Taehyung also confessed to his sins. All of them did. All of them placing the blame on themselves to take the blame off the other. By the end of their talked they sported sad smiles. So much pain could have been avoided if they had just conversed, had just communicated. But they made a promise to get better for the purpose to heal themselves, to let go, forgive and grow.

Five weeks to get them to start to try to live again.

Now it was the second week of April.

The previous months waisted but their promise to get better a permanent reminder in their souls.

Their dynamic began to pick up as friends. However any one with eyes could see how they all fit together. The pack members memories of them ever being siblings non-existing so when they saw the lingering eyes, the longing, their bond, how they stayed for Hoseok, it made them wonder if there was something. Everyone already thought it was strange how they came back for Eun-ji's birthday. The memories of how jealous they were with Erick still fresh in their minds. Their suspicions became true once they found out they were actually mates.

They told the pack part of the truth, told them the moon Goddess made them mates to strengthen her bonds. Technically it was true. Their acceptance took the mates by surprise. It was uncommon to have more than one mate, but everyone knew the Moon Goddess doesn't make mistakes. So if they were meant to be then so be it.

Their ruts also began that second week in April.

All for their ruts.

It would seem the male mates had synchronized from the previous year. The difference was whatever previous promises had been made to help didn't occur. The previous helpmates stepped away, embarrassed when they found out about the group of mates.

Nari, Nabi, Jaebum and Jen apologized to the group when the news became known. Of course they told them there was nothing to forgive since no one knew until Eun-ji's 18th birthday; Jungkook and Jimin had already finished theirs; Yoongi with Taehyung in the middle of theirs. But as much as they tried to hide it, they could see the group of mates irritated by the memories. Anyone would be if their mates fucked someone else for their ruts or heats.

So for this mating season, they locked themselves in rooms with no help. It was an agonizing week, their instincts knew mates were close and didn't understand why they weren't there to help.

Their minds played scenarios of their limbs tangled in each other with deep thrusts, whimpers and moans. They wanted to fuck till their bodies gave out, hear euphoric sounds from each other as they came over and over. They couldn't keep their minds from the scenarios even when they were in a way confused.

Yoongi and Hoseok were the only one who have had male helpmates during ruts. The others only had women. They didn't know how it felt to be with a men yet their minds showed themselves fucked out in wild fantasies.

Their minds still held the memories of them being born as siblings. They didn't think this factor would ever change. But locked up in those four walls, with stamina and aching cocks, their minds played tricks of want and desire.

Eun-ji still hadn't been with anyone and they couldn't fandom her first time to be a situation driven by the pure need to breed, high pheromones and aggressiveness. None offer to help the other nor did they ask Eun-ji.

The only thing that kept them sane was themselves. Their imagination kept their needs half way satisfied. Each secretly took scented items in the mating rooms with them. It wasn't the real thing but their scents gave them something to work with.

Eun-ji remembers the pain she felt for her heat. Maybe it was because it was her first but she was on the brink of asking one of her mates for help. It was just too much. Hopefully as she experiences more heats, she'll know how to deal with them.

Now they were through their ruts, bodies exhausted with much needed rest.

Erick was due to come back seven days before Eun-ji's birthday, which gave everyone a few days to rest.

Hopefully he would be back with good news.