Date Night

A/N: Hey guysss, the Natasha x Y/N relationship in this is going to be kind of a slower burn because I think it just makes sense but don't worry tension will be building up.

Wanda and I had been texting a lot and we called each other every night. We still hadn't hung out besides our usual 2 minutes when I went for pick up but I was planning to change that today.

"Miss Maximoff," I greet her, "How was your day?"

"I spent it looking forward to seeing you," She brushes her hand against mine. We were caught in an all too familiar staring contest as I tried to remember how exactly I was going to ask her to hang out. "Do you like coffee?" she beats me to it.

"I prefer dinner, tonight?" I take the opportunity to ask.

"Yeah," She nervously laughs. "Great," I say admiring her green eyes.

"Don't forget Morgan," She teases as she walks away.

---------------

As soon as I got off of work, I went home to get ready. I wore minimal makeup and dressed up the casual jeans and T-shirt outfit with a leather jacket and heels.

We agreed to meet at a local restaurant, not too fancy but also not simple. The brick walls were adorned by framed newspapers and landscapes, the lighting came from colorful led strips hidden under tables and behind walls as well as advertisement signs for alcohol, making for a relaxed ambiance.

I ordered a drink at the bar while I waited for Wanda to show up.

"Y/N?"

God, I can't escape these people.

"Hi Mister Rogers, Miss Romanoff," I greet them trying to hide the drink behind me, "Hi Rose, what are you doing here?" I ask the giggling girl.

"You look nice," Miss Romanoff says looking at me up and down with a smirk, "You by yourself?"

"Yeah," I lie, not wanting her to know that I was meeting with her child's teacher. "Well, I'll see you all tomorrow," I try to dismiss them as quickly as possible so they would be gone by the time Wanda arrived.

"I just have to go to the bathroom, be right out," Miss Romanoff says to her husband. I wave goodbye to Rose as she walks out the door with her dad.

"Can I get a coke?" The red-headed woman reapproaches. I give her a quick smile, hoping that it was to go. The bartender sets the glass down in front of her, she reaches behind me for the concealed drink and downs the remaining bit. She slides over the coke, places 20 dollars on the table, and without any other word she turns to leave.

-----------

"Rose said you were 19," Wanda smiles looking down at the new drink I ordered.

"Did you ask a 4-year-old about me?" I laugh.

"Was she right?"

"Is that okay?" I nervously mutter.

"I'm 24, Is that okay?"

"It's perfect," I smile glancing down at her lips.

"Maybe, I shouldn't let you drink on the first date," She takes my glass.

"So this is a date?" I scoot closer to her.

"Tell me more about yourself and I'll let you know,"

"Well, what do you want to know?"

"What do you do? You know aside from picking kids up from school,"

"Um, I sing, mostly in front of drag queens, alcoholics, and adulters," I laugh.

"Will you let me hear you?" she asks, holding her head up giving me her undivided attention.

"I will, on our 3rd date," I tease.

"What will we do in the meantime?" She furrows her brows. I scoot even closer, touching our legs together. Her hand immediately lands on my knee.

"I'll keep my plans for tonight a secret but on our second date We'll go out for coffee and walk in the park, then you'll kiss me because you just can't help yourself," I joke, her cute giggles placing a wide smile on my face, "And if you decide you still like me after hearing my singing then on our fourth date I'll have you over, cook for you, all while wearing a very nice outfit,"

"One I hope I'll get to take off," she whispers. Her sudden boldness gave me a very pleasant feeling.

"What do you think about what I'm wearing right now?" I hold her face with one hand and slowly start closing the space between our lips, giving her time to answer.

"I think that you better pick me up for coffee in the morning so we're a date closer," she hums, placing her hands on my hips, finally connecting our lips. The sweetness of her peppermint gum still lingered on her tongue and mixed with her strawberry-flavored chapstick, making it now my favorite thing to taste.

"Was that in the plan for tonight?" She pulls away slightly.

"I hoped it would," I remarked before pulling her back in.