Dreams & Jealousy

"Nobody needs to know, not my husband and certainly not your little girlfriend," she whispers into my ear as she stains my skin with her red lips. "I know you still think about me bending you over, how good my fingers felt inside your warm, wet pussy."

A moan escapes my lips and I feel her smirk against my neck.

"You come undone so easily for me sweetheart, you see why I can't let you go?" She whispers, slightly pulling my legs apart. "I don't want you to get in trouble but I'm not leaving until you cum for me," she husks and gets up, pulling me up with her and guiding me to one of the guest bedrooms.

"Take your clothes off," she demanded, taking a seat on the bed and leaning back onto her hands.

I do what she says, taking every piece off teasingly slow until I was bare.

"A picture would last longer," I tease as I watch her eyes roam my body.

"Go sit in front of the mirror and let me take one," she says with a lustful smirk.

She sits behind me, resting on her knees as she helps me open up my legs to see myself in the reflection.

"Beautiful," she says after snapping the first picture, "You owed me some pictures honey but I'm afraid that isn't enough for me anymore," she faked a pout, "touch yourself for the camera baby. Make yourself feel good so mommy can watch whenever she wants," Natasha moans.

I obediently start rubbing my clit, starting slow and increasing speed as I watch how it was impossible it was for her to stay still, her mouth opened up to an 'o' as my moans picked up. One of her hands was holding up the phone, the other trying so very hard not to take over control.

"Just like that sweetheart," she moaned into my ear, "Mommy wants to see how you cum all on your own."

I lean back into her, pushing my body closer to the mirror, and look up at those gorgeous emerald eyes. "Please Mommy, touch me," I beg, slightly lifting my hips at the rhythm of my fingers.

She lowers down to give me a sloppy kiss and suddenly I feel her fingers on top of mine. She guides my fingers at a much faster pace than I was doing. My moans started getting messier as her praises made it harder to contain the orgasm.

"So good for mommy."

"That's right just like that baby."

"I love you,"

My eyes fling open from the dream, a variant of the ones I've been having every night all that ended with the same 3 words.

For a long time, people have struggled to distinguish between feelings of lust and love, funny because lust is simple it's just the physical attraction. Love was far more complicated, it involved lust but more so emotion. Love was feeling suffocated by thoughts of them, how they were, whether you too were racing through their mind. It was being excited to see them even if it was just for a moment. All their favorite things become yours because you can't help but want to feel close to them all the time.

What makes love so complicated though, is that it never looked the same for everyone. Sometimes you were in love and you didn't even realize it.

My relationship with Wanda didn't feel at all complicated on the surface but the deeper you dig the more you realize it was. I had slept with my boss, not out of lust nor out of love just simple attraction that included both emotion and physical need. I dreamt about Natasha and I knew she still thought of me.