Shower Thoughts

One night turned into a day and the day turned into the rest of the week.

Every time I thought I was bothering her by being there and tried to leave but she always asked me to stay.

She worked from home so most days we just sat around but she made sure to take breaks once in a while to kiss me and always had her hand on my thigh.

Our time was coming to an end though, her husband was to be back home the next morning and soon we would be going back to our old lives.

The warm shower water washes the soap off of my body as I ready myself to leave.

"You can stay a little longer," Natasha says wrapping her arms around my waist.

"He's coming back tomorrow morning," I laugh as she presses kisses onto my skin.

"Exactly, we have all day together," she spins me around to face her and pecks my lips.

"I have to go back home,"

"Let me convince you to stay," her eyes darken as she lowers down. She ran her tongue up and down my folds before latching onto my clit. My whimpers and whines were barely audible above the running water, something she let me know she didn't like by slapping the side of my thighs to get louder sounds out of me.

"Natasha?" Someone says from the door. She quickly stands up and covers my mouth.

"Steve, I thought you were coming back tomorrow morning," she says through her teeth, showing annoyance.

"I tried to call. I felt bad for leaving you all by yourself," He says, the door clicks shut and the sound of a steady stream drops in the toilet. "Why is Y/Ns car in the driveway?" He asks, my eyes widen at the mention of my name.

"She went on a trip this week too and didn't want to leave it parked on the street for so long. I said it was okay," she explains. He hums in understanding.

"Can I join you?" He asks in a low dark tone. I started panicking, how was I going to get out of here?

"Where's Rose?" Natasha asks, still covering my mouth and using her other hand to rub my shoulder to calm me down.

"She's fast asleep, in Hawaii it's still nighttime," his voice comes closer. "I missed you,"

"You must be so stressed after such a long plane ride," she coos, but she rolls her eyes, "sit down and let mommy help you, I can't reward you for leaving me for so long." She lifts my leg up and smirks at me.

"What are you doing?" I whisper into her ear, hoping he wouldn't hear me.

"I'm going to make you cum," she says, speaking to both of us at the same time.

"Please do mommy," he grunts.

"Just relax, and follow directions," she says slowly moving her hands down my body. I took it upon myself to replace her hand over my mouth with my own, there was no way I could stay quiet without them.

"What do you want me to do?" He asks through a moan.

"Touch yourself baby," she says slowly dipping her fingers into my core, slowly moving them in and out. Mister Rogers grunts get louder as he mutters incoherent things, "touch yourself," she says more demanding, I hadn't thought she meant me but by the way she looked at me she might've. She slammed her fingers back inside me and curled her fingers. "Touch yourself or I'll make sure that he hears you," she whispers in my ear.

"What now mommy?" The man asks. Natasha waits for me to slowly start circling my clit before she answers.

"Focus on cumming for me and maybe mommy will lick it up for you," she moans, still pumping her fingers.