The Crossover

A/N: Who's read my other stories? 😏 Also what the heck here's another chapter

Though Wanda and I spent a lot of time together, we barely went out on proper dates. Of course, we would go to the club when I had a show or support a friend, and we would go grocery shopping together, which was my most favorite activity to do with her. But those didn't count as dates.

The schools were out on break for a week, so I took it as an opportunity to ask for a vacation. Luckily, Natasha and Mister Rogers also decided to ask for Vacation time at work.

They seemed to be getting along better, sometimes having obviously engaged in sex before opening the door.

I admired the way she messily ate ice cream, getting some on her nose as she tried to lick the melting treat off the cone so it wouldn't drip all over. She was looking at a couple running around chasing their toddler around as he tried to pop all the bubbles they were blowing for him with his tiny finger.

"Do you want kids?" she asked, looking straight ahead. I knew that she wanted them, and had been thinking about the idea by how she stopped and pointed out how cute "the teeny tiny wittle baby shoes" were every time we went shopping.

"I hadn't really thought about it," I answer truthfully, "May I get back to you on that?"

"Sure," she laughs. We hung around a little longer enjoying the people watching and our conversation.

I had noticed the girl across from us since she sat down with her friend. She kept glancing at me every time I picked up my head to watch the bizarre people go by, I hadn't read much into it but once Wanda noticed.....

"Why is she looking at you?" She says, disguising her mouth behind her drink.

"Who?" I ask, looking around as if I hadn't noticed. She grabs my chin and turns it to look at her.

"Don't look away from me, I'll make you suffer for the rest of the month," She warns with a seductive smile, "it would be a shame since I just bought a couple of new things to show you."

"You wouldn't," I laugh, hoping that she was only bluffing.

"She's coming over, do you want to test that?" I could see the shadow loom closer from the reflection of her sunglasses and did what I knew she wanted me to do: give her the sloppiest and most passionate kiss.

"Um, excuse me," The woman says. When we don't acknowledge her, still being wrapped up within ourselves she tries again, "Excuse me," She sings.

"Babe, maybe we shouldn't-" The handsome curly-haired boy next tries to pull her away.

"Yes?" Wanda responds giggling at how I continued to kiss her face and neck after she broke us from the kiss.

"I'm a film student at Columbia and I'm currently working on a project where I'd be retelling my mom's love story," She says proudly.

"Oh, um... I guess we can donate to it. I think I have- yup. Here you go," Wanda says rummaging through MY bag and pulling out a 50.

The boy beside her giggles and the girl turns to glare at him.

"No, money is the last thing I need," She awkwardly laughs, I guess we should have figured that out by her expensive clothes, "You look eerily similar to my mom when she was younger," she says to me, "Do you act at all?"

"I do actually," I say proudly, "I might actually be good at it," I boast.

"Would you be interested? I could pay you for your time and the film will only be shown to my class unless it gets chosen to be presented," She explains. I take a couple of moments to think about it, it was flattering but I wasn't sure I'd do it.