Slow Pace

Wanda attacks me with harsh kisses, as soon as I opened the door. Kate was staying at America's, leaving the apartment for me to host our fourth date.

"We haven't eaten yet," I laugh between kisses. "I worked so hard on it," I pout. She leaves me with one last peck.

"Did you do all this for me?" She asks, sitting in the chair I pulled out for her. I hum planting a kiss on the side of her head when she settled. "It all looks good but... I can think of other things I'd rather be eating,"

"We have all night for that Miss Maximoff," I tease, rubbing the inside of her thigh.

She keeps my attention on her mouth, making sure I'm looking whenever she lifts her wine glass to her lips or when she takes a bite out of a chocolate strawberry.

"You're not eating," She points out in a low voice, she picks up a fork full of food and lift it to my mouth. We lock eyes, my hand guiding her wrist to put the utensil down.

"Im hungry for something different," I husk in her ear, sending a soft moan rushing out of her mouth. "I want to taste you Wanda, your lips, your skin, and that sweet cunt,"

Her breathing became more erratic as my hand trailed higher up her dress. With a slight push on her clit, I could feel her underwear soak.

Without any other thought but the one of Wanda's naked body I swipe the plates and utensils clear off the table, not caring for the sound of shattering ceramic. I lift her to sit on the table, finally molding our lips together after an evening full of tension. Wanda's eagerness showed in the way her legs wrapped over my waist pulling me closer.

"Fuck, I really want thi-" She interrupts her own sentence to moan as my kisses lower onto her clothed breast.

"What do you want Wanda?" I husk, lowering further onto my knees for her.

"Say my name again," She sighs breathlessly.

"Wanda," I pepper kisses up her inner thigh, she throws her head back with a moan as I near her dripping core. "My beautiful, beautiful, Wanda,"

My lips finally reach the wet spot on her underwear and her fingers tighten in my hair. I look up at her breathless state, widening my eyes innocently while my tongue runs over the wet fabric. Her mouth falls open letting out a pleasure-filled breath.

My hands run up the sides of her smooth legs stopping at the waistband of her white Calvins. Ready to pull them down to reveal her womanhood but her hands snatch them away. Afraid that I might've overstepped, I quickly stand up and step away.

"I didn't mean to pressure you, I'm sorry,"

"Come here," she says breathlessly, digging her fingers in my hips and pulling me into a kiss. "I really like you,"

"I really like you too," I smile.

"Which is why I don't want us to move too fast. I really want to, I really, really want to," She squeezes her grip on my butt. "But I want this to last."

"I'll go at your pace," I smile.

"That doesn't mean I want you to stop sending me videos of what you do when you think about me," She husks in my ear, slowly positioning her hand on my crotch, "I love the way you touch yourself,"

The warmth of her breath on my neck sends a wave of wetness out from between my legs.

"Say my name again," She demands.

"Wanda," I moan, a small whimper falls from her mouth right before we work our lips into a deeper more passionate kiss.

When we came down from our aroused state, she offered to help me clean up the mess of food and broken plates, despite my protest she insisted.

"You could still stay tonight, we can watch a movie and go to bed," I suggest as I help her get on her coat.

"Some other time, I don't think I'll be able to resist you tonight,"

I walked her to her car, where we had another heated make-out session. The tightness in my stomach still remained when I got back and there was only one way to get rid of it.

I run a warm bath and set the mood with a couple of candles and soft music. This is what self-care is about after all.

The memories of the green-eyed beauty send a wave of pleasure through my body.

Her soft hands rubbing on my body,

her perfectly smooth skin,

Her body that felt so good pressed against mine,

Her smile, oh fuck her smile,

The way her red hair looked in the sun,

Her raspy voice, which sends vibrations through my body every time she says a word,

I replace her husband's hands with mine in the memory of what I saw through the glass windows,

"Romanoff," I moan my release.

When I come down from my high, I couldn't help but feel a little guilty about thinking of another woman. Did it count as cheating? No, I bet she thinks about other people too..... Hopefully not.