The Bracelet

I woke up in the roughly furnished bedroom. Brian convinced me that it was time to get my own place, considering I could now afford it. It all worked out since America was moving in with Kate.

The movers just placed things down wherever it was marked on the box and I hadn't bothered to start unpacking since it had been such a long day.

The apartment was much nicer than I was used to, there was a large balcony overlooking a small park, and a Whole Foods and Starbucks were across the street. I got a 3 bedroom so I could give one to Brian and the other would be a guest bedroom.

There was just one thing, Brian literally lived 2 floors down. He not only convinced me to find a new place but to find a new place in his condo building. He said that he wanted me close so he could make sure I was safe and that he could check on me, it was honestly very sweet of him.

Going to work in the morning had become an impossible task, Mister Rogers and I avoided eye contact at all times, and as much as I tried to scrub the memory of him in bed with Mister Barnes every time I looked at him it came back and made me very uncomfortable.

Wanda has also been acting a bit strange, she still came over and we had great sex but something was occupying her mind. We were spending a lot of time together mostly because she requested it, I stayed at her house and since last night we stayed at my new place. I didn't mind going home to her though, I didn't mind her clinginess but it was strange nonetheless, it came out of nowhere.

"Did you make breakfast?" Brian barges in as I was plating the food.

"Pancakes?" I offer while yawning.

"Yes please," he rubs his hands together and takes a plate, "Thanks," he says and kisses the side of my head.

I go back into the bedroom to wake Wanda up for work.

"Morning," I smile as she stirs awake, she instantly puckers her lips for a kiss. "I made breakfast,"

She stretches, causing the sheet to go down and expose her breast. She slowly gets out of bed and stands before me, showcasing her perfect body. A devious smirk creeps onto her lips as she wraps her arms around my neck. I kissed her nipples, knowing that it was only a portion of what she wanted but she knew the rule about eating first.

She held onto my wrist and for a very brief moment, her face changed. If I blinked I would've missed it. She turns my palm up and unclasps the gold bracelet. I furrowed my brows and looked up at her.

"I'd like to wear it today," she smiles and hands it to me to put it on her. In Kate's words, I was 'whipped', and would do anything she asked me to but isn't that what love does to you?

She begins to walk out the door but I stop her.

"As much as I love this sight, I think you might want to put some clothes on, Brian's here."

She groans but quickly pulls on the discarded sweatpants and T-shirt from last night.

————

"The Valentine's show has to be quick I know you and Jolene have plans but wear this," He pulls out a tube of lipstick I open it to see the red, It looked exactly like the one Miss Romanoff wore. "You'll do Rude Boy, I already have a dance choreographed so we'll start practicing this week."

I nod and stash the lipstick in my purse. A smile grew across my face as I remembered how he doesn't do this for his other performers and how they would tease him for having a favorite, he would always respond by saying 'you make me a hundred thousand a night and you'd get the same treatment'.