Confrontations

A/N: It's my birthday!! so here's a chapter 

 "AH FUCK DONT STOP," Wanda moaned. She was on all fours, her hair bouncing in front of her face with every thrust. Her sounds were reduced to strained breathy moans, as her legs trembled to contain her climax. "Yes, yes, AH," She screams her release.

I kiss down her skin as she catches her breath, pull out of her and walk towards the bathroom preparing a warm washcloth to clean her up with, the dress she was meant to wear to work hitched over her hips.

We had been at it all night, making up for lost time and barely getting any sleep. We took a break for a shower and breakfast but I couldn't resist just how good she looked in the dress I had brought back for her.

"Okay, I'm already late. Now I really have to go," She says, kissing my hands. I watched how she pulled her underwear up and so effortlessly put her hair back into place.

She quickly grabs all her things and kisses me goodbye before leaving.

I had called Natasha many times, trying to figure out whether she needed me in the morning to drop Rose off at school but she hadn't responded.

I figured it would be best to be safe than sorry and headed on my way, a little later than usual, having to stop for a Redbull to make up for the lack of sleep.

I waved to Wanda as she came out and she waved back but not to me, to Natasha. I guess I didn't have to pick Rose up but I go over to them anyway, to say hello.

"Oh Y/N, you're back," Natasha says with a fake smile.

"I called... many times," I say in the same faux tone.

"Oh well," she shrugs. Wanda excuses herself from the conversation going back in to get Rose.

She drops her smile and fixes her gaze on the door. I could sense the anger radiating off of her.

"Nata-"

"I don't want to hear your whore mouth right now," she spits. I was stunned speechless by her words but soon her smile returned when she saw Rose approaching.

"Y/N your back! your back!" she screams running into my arms holding me super tight.

"I missed you so much, I've got a lot to te-"

"I love you, honey, have fun," Natasha interrupts me to say to the Rose and presses a kiss on her cheek before walking to her car.

"Your mama is worrying me," I shake my head.

———

I take Rose to the park and to dinner since I wasn't up for cooking anything. She went to bed on time and fell asleep quickly after her favorite lullaby.

"Call and tell her you'll be late," Natasha says as soon as she walks through the door.

"W-what?"

"Unless you want her to know what a cheating slut you are, you'll call her and tell her you'll be late," this time she leans above getting intimidatingly close to my face.

" I'm not the married one," I retort.

"What comes next is your fault," she says quietly, smiling at me mischievously.

"What comes next is nothing. I won't keep cheating on my girlfriend, I love her."

She laughs in my face at my response.

"You don't love her. You wouldn't have spent days begging for me to touch you if you loved her, you would go home to her on time every night instead of letting me use you as a fuck doll. You're mine, just as much as you are her's," she leans down, placing her lips next to my ear, "and I will soon grow tired of having to share."