About Last Night

I woke up to a buzzing sound, not even fully opened my eyes yet, knowing that the sun was going to blind me.

I reach over to the nightstand, burying my face into the pillow as I pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I say, muffling it into the pillow.

"Y/N? WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? IVE BEEN CALLING YOU ALL FUCKING MORNING," Brian screams into the phone.

"What are you talking about I'm in my hotel ro-" I stop, opening my eyes to the unfamiliar room. "Oh no, oh no," I chant, realizing I was reduced to my underwear and my clothes were not in sight.

"Did you get her?" I hear a woman say in the background.

"You called Wanda?" I whisper scream at him, unsure if there was anybody in the home as I went through the drawers looking for clothes.

"Yes he called me, you wouldn't answer anybody's fucking calls. You're lucky we didn't call the police," she grabbed the phone to say. "Where are you?"

"I- I don't know," I opened the curtains, not recognizing anything outside of the window.

"Send your location we'll go pick you up," She says peeved, and hangs up.

Only then did I realize that everyone had been calling me, Brian, David, Wanda, and even Celia. I stomp my feet, not knowing whether to call her back or get out. Ultimately letting the stress decide to do both and ignore the pounding of my head.

"Y/N, I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT?" She screams into the phone.

"Babe, I have a bigger problem to deal with right now," I whisper peeking out into the hallway as I tiptoe out.

"Are you okay?" She asks, changing the subject.

"I think so I-" I hear some chatter coming from down the stairs, "I have to go," I say quickly and hang up before she could protest.

I shake my hands and slightly panic over the very awkward interaction I was about to have with a stranger.

"Yeah, I don't know Morgan. I think she's a bitch anyway," a blonde says, preparing herself a bowl of cereal with her back facing me. She was dressed in a blue and white school uniform making me panic even more.

"Uh.... Hi," I say, making her jump a bit.

"Y/N?"

"Oh my god, you're like 12," I whisper, thinking about the irresponsible person that let me into their house with their kid inside.

"I'm 16," she rolls her eyes and sits down at the table to eat her breakfast. "I was right, I'll call you back later." She says to the person on the phone. "No, I'm not going to ask her that."

"Are your parents home sweetheart? I need to talk to them," I ask, and as soon as I do the front door jiggles open.

"Mom! I think she was on drugs or something," the girl shouts with a mouthful to the woman coming in.

"Figure you're not a fan?" I smirk, not really taking it personally. Being a public figure means that everyone will have an opinion of you and it's not always good.

"That obvious?" She snaps back flashing a sarcastic smile.

"What happened?" The familiar raspy voice asks, coming into the kitchen.

 Natasha...which would make the girl......

"Rose?" I snap my head back to her disregarding any other question swirling around in my mind. Her eyes were the same and her nose was just as small as it had been when she was 5.