Starshadow the Zoroark

One of Thunderheart's childhood friends while being held in the Galar lab and now part of the Flaming Fates team, Starshadow is quite the skilled fighter when it comes to stealth and creating frightening illusions with his powers. Starshadow tends to stay clothed in the darkness during stealth missions, and can also run on all fours very quickly. He'll usually scare off his foes with a jump scare or a surprise attack. He also can create scary illusions that even freak out his friends too. One time, he turned himself into a Giratina to pull a Halloween prank on his friends, and they all thought it was real!

Ever since he and his girlfriend, Cosmo the Gardevoir, left the lab, they had always been on the hunt for Thunderheart, and wanted to make sure that he was ok and such. They were happy to see him unharmed, and Thunderheart had a small reunion with them. The fact is that Starshadow had a bit of a past like Thunderheart's, but it all took place in another region.

Before being taken away, Starshadow lived in the vast Unova region. Even though his father was a shiny Zoroark, his mother was a Hisuian Zoroak! She was the one that taught him how to make frightening illusions while his father taught him about being stealthy. Starshadow loved his parents when he was smaller, but when the scientists attacked, Starshadow had gotten lost from his parents, and the scientists ended up taking him with them to their lab. Starshadow's mother was heartbroken when she saw the plane fly away with her son inside.

Starshadow was taken when he was just a Zorua, and befriended Thunderheart and Cosmo. He had seen it all: Thunderheart and Cosmo's first tests, Thunderheart getting his nickname, and even Thunderheart transforming into his rage form for the first time. Starshadow doesn't like to think about his life at the lab, and he's also very happy that it shut down when he and Cosmo left it.

 Starshadow doesn't like to think about his life at the lab, and he's also very happy that it shut down when he and Cosmo left it

He looks like this.

He wears this scarf around his neck too

Name: Starshadow

Age: Twenty-four

Level: 67

Species: Zoroark

Crush: Cosmo the Gardevoir

Move set: Night slash, shadow ball, flamethrower, and nasty plot

Likes: Being with Cosmo, researching on different topics(asides from the wormholes), his friends and allies, practicing his sheath and illusion skills, scaring foes with his illusions, and even train his arms and legs for when he runs on all fours.

Dislikes: Cosmo sucking him and his friends up in a black hole, seeing his friends, allies, and Cosmo getting hurt, creating a weird or crooked illusion, letting his cover get blown, and breaking his arms and/or legs.

Relatives: His mother and father from Unova