Daybreak the Dawn Form Lycanroc

Return to Pokémon everyone! Here's Daybreak, my fanmade Dawn Form Lycabroc character!

Even though he has parents, Daybreak prefers to live alone, mostly in lush forests where he can train and meditate in peace. His home, in fact, happens to be the Isle of Armor. He claims that this island is a peaceful place where he can meditate and train with the wild Pokémon who have befriended him; he's friends with a few wild pokemon that live in the area like a Zoroark and a Honchkrow.

Daybreak can get aggressive when someone interrupts his meditations, however, blowing fierce kicks and attacks at anyone who interrupts him or disturbs him during training secessions. He met the Flaming Fates after going to Galar for a quick vacation, and agreed to be their ally when needed. The team always likes to visit the Isle of Armor to brush up on their training or to do a meditation routine with Daybreak. He always enjoys the company, whether it be them or his family coming to visit him.

He's very close friends with the relatives on the Isle of Armor, and they allow him to come into the dojo to eat or to train with others. In fact, the trainers at the dojo are not allowed to catch him since he is a special resident of the Isle and not to be tampered with.

 In fact, the trainers at the dojo are not allowed to catch him since he is a special resident of the Isle and not to be tampered with

This is what he looks like

Name: Daybreak

Gender: Male

Age: 35

Level: 60

Species: Lycanroc

Move set: Stone Edge, accelerock, bite, and howl

Likes: When the Flaming Fates come to see him, doing his training and meditation routines, visiting the dojo to train with others, and enjoying curry.

Dislikes: When his training or meditation routines get interrupted, hurting others, and feeling homesick or alone.

Relatives: His family(who is actually from Alola)