Darksnow the NightWing/IceWing hybrid dragon

I'm taking a break from my Pokémon OCs and I'm diving into some OCs from some other fandoms I enjoy! This is my main Wings of Fire OC Darksnow!

Darksnow wasn't born on the Brightest Night like the destiny dragonets, but she was born during the SandWing War to her parents Frostfang, an IceWing, and Blackout, a NightWing. Blackout didn't have the so called powers the NightWings had, but he could read some minds slightly. He couldn't see any visions or see the future though.

The hybrid was raised in the hidden NightWing Kingdom, and she at first didn't like it, but eventually grew used to it. That was until the volcano from "The Dark Secret" erupted causing the whole NightWing tribe to flee to the Rainforest Kingdom, where most of the NightWings pledged their allegiance to Queen Glory.

When the war ended, Darksnow attended Jade Mountain Academy, and was put into one of the few winglets. She was selected into the Quartz Winglet. While Darksnow befriended the dragons of the Quartz Winglet, she happened to develop a crush for an IceWing named Winter, who was from the Jade Winglet. It was true that he was slightly snappy at some points, but he was still a very nice dragon to be around.

Darksnow is known for being good in potions class, since it's her favorite out of the ones she has done. Some of her best works include a hallucination potion(even though some of her subjects have seen flying sheep and cows all over the place), a potion for healing wounds like poison from a SandWing barb, and lastly, a potion that can cure headaches and clear the mind. All of this came from her father, who was a bit of a potions geek even back at the old NightWing Kingdom. Even though she was only a year old(five in dragon years), Blackout would still let his daughter help him with his works. He even has a new lab in the Rainforest, so that he can happily continue his future projects.

Darksnow loves her family, her friends at the Quartz Winglet, her boyfriend, and even her other classes at the academy like the arts and history, so it's no wonder she can be seen in the library reading scrolls or talking up a conversation with her good pal Starflight. 

This is what she looks like(this drawing is old, but I'm still keeping this as her concept, and she does wear a silver bag around her neck to carry her ingredients in)

Name: Darksnow

Age: Six(dragon); seventeen(human)

Species: NightWing/IceWing hybrid dragon

Crush: Winter

Winglet at Jade Mountain: Quartz

Likes: Writing to her family, the potions class and making potions, enjoying some time with Winter, her friends at the Quartz Winglet, reading scrolls in the library(especially the history ones), coming up with new potion ideas, and helping her father with his studies.

Dislikes: Messing up a potion or the potion going haywire, her Quartz Winglet friends getting bullied or hurt, Winter getting hurt while trying to protect her, getting cuts and burns on her scales, and losing her ingredients bag.

Relatives: Blackout(father), Frostfang(mother)