Korai the Pyroraptor

Here is a Mobianized version of the pyroraptor seen in Jurassic World: Dominion! This movie basically got me into the dinosaur itself, and as much as I like both dinosaurs and Sonic, I decided to make one of these Sonic styled dinosaurs since I've seen my fair share of them on the internet. My pyroraptor is named Korai!

Korai was claimed to be made by an unknown scientist who studied the dinosaurs from the past, and they even had a pyroraptor fossil with them during Korai's creation, which suggests that they used the DNA from the fossil and created an actual dinosaur just like from the drawings.

Even though he spent much of his time in captivity, Korai wished to explore the outside world, but was stayed hidden and cared for by the scientist that raised him, giving him bits of depression and anxiety in the process. He was very happy to be outside in the world once the scientist said that he was free to leave. At the same time, Korai stayed hidden, hoping that no one could discover him or find out about his anxiety, which made him aggressive towards others.

Even with this nature, Korai hopes to discover and learn more about his creator even if it means he would have to make friends in the process.

This is what he looks like!

Name: Korai

Gender: Male

Age: 20

Species: Pyroraptor

Status: Antihero, mostly because of his aggressive nature.

Abilities: Powerful legs and bite make him a fearsome foe in battle; roar can imitate his foes before coming in with the attacks.

Likes: Running on his own and traveling, looking at the nature around him, looking at pictures of what his kind might of looked like, and when he reads about his time period.

Dislikes: Having depression or anxiety attacks, biting people by mistake, being spotted by the modern people, getting too overprotective, and having the fear of not making friends.

Relatives: None