Zoe the German Shepard Police Robot

My first character for the Mega Man X series! This is the first time I've made a Mega Man character for any of the series, and since I'm the most familiar with the regular Mega Man, Mega Man X, and Mega Man Battle Network series, I thought it would be fun to design a robot character for each of the series I'm the most familiar with. My first Mega Man character is based on my actual German Shepard whose name is Zoe, and my character's name is indeed Zoe. Sorry if the story writing is bad for her, but enjoy anyways!

When robots started becoming the main focus in the city, there had to be a new type of robot created that would be well designed for police work while also being very intelligent and an excellent tracker. This was when the idea for building Zoe came into play. She was built by some of the most high tech engineers and was presented by the police fore.

Now Zoe works as a police robot, while also having the intelligence of a dog. She can track the scents of others, defuse bombs, and even has a motorbike of her own that she rides around in. Her robotic dog ears can pick up any sound from far away, making her the ultimate police robot.

She has been on missions with X and Zero, and considers them as her bothers. The three of them once arrested a robot by the name of Lottie(OC belongs to Crypticmessages247 by the way), and she and Zoe are both friends, even though Zoe doesn't like how annoying Lottie can be sometimes. She also has some romantic feelings for X and Zero as well.

This is what she looks like; she can also take her helmet off as well

Name: Zoe

Gender: Female

Age: 15(AI), 50(real age)

Species: Humanoid robot

Status: Hero

Abilities: Can morph her right arm into a blaster, excellent senses of smell and hearing, ride a motorbike, and has really good agility.

Likes: Going on missions with X and Zero, riding her motorbike, when Lottie is nice to her and cooperates with her, completing cases, catching culprits, and getting assignments from the main head corps in the city.

Dislikes: Lottie, X, and/or Zero being annoying, falling to complete a case, Lottie not cooperating with her, accidentally injuring another robot or force member, failing to catch a culprit, being called a dog, and when her motorbike tears up.

Relatives: None, but considers X and Zero as her "brothers".