Sami the Bounty Hunter Scorpion

My first Hollow Knight OC for the upcoming game Hollow Knight: Silksong! Ever since the Xbox Game Pass trailer dropped, it got my hypes up for the game again, and it inspired me to design an OC who would live in the kingdom of Pharloom(yep this is the confirmed name for the new kingdom according to the demo from awhile back)! This character is also my first scorpion character! Meet Sami, a famous bounty hunter from Pharloom!

She's been known by many as a fearless hunter who travels the kingdom in search of culprits to catch under the eyes of the Capital. Sami is her name, and those who have met her are considered to be honored. Same goes to those in the kingdom of Hallownest. In fact, Sami has traveled to Hallownest to catch culprits under the eyes of the Pale King himself when Hallownest was in its glory days.

Even though her tail contains lethal venom, Sami is mostly known for her vast variety of weapons she uses during her missions. Asides from her hatchet, she can use throwing stars, a nail of her own, and even a lash with an electrical surge that emits from it. Most culprits don't stand a chance against her, asides from a certain sandworm. She has been trying to catch him for ages, but still hasn't got him yet. Sami even became friends with Hornet when she arrived in Pharloom, and taught her everything she knew about advanced combat.

Sami's fame does indeed come from where she's worked for the Pale King, which many have heard about in both Hallownest and Pharloom. After taking her reward from the king, she returned home. Sami hasn't been back to Hallownest ever since it fell, and still continues to do her duties in Pharloom.

 Sami hasn't been back to Hallownest ever since it fell, and still continues to do her duties in Pharloom

Her main appearance

Name: Sami

Gender: Female

Age: 30

Species: Scorpion

Main weapon: A hatchet, but can use a variety of weapons.

Likes: Catching culprits, doing challenging bounties, her fame and glory, teaching Hornet her moves, the rewards she receives, upgrading her old weapons, and buying new weapons from the blacksmith.

Dislikes: Culprits who escape her, that sandworm she's been trying to hunt down, getting a very small reward, the Capital giving her easy bounties, when her lash is uncharged, having to repair damaged weapons, and accidently stabbing someone she knows with her tail venom.

Relatives: Unknown