Binky the Eevee

A young Eevee with a heart of gold(and with a weird fun tone), Binky is always ready for any adventure, especially going on adventures with the Flaming Fates and with Hades, his adoptive father! The little Eevee has gone through a lot, and has expressed his backstory with the rest of the Flaming Fates.

He once was an Eevee who belonged to a faithful trainer. His trainer loved him, but after finding out that Binky was different from the other Eevee in the world, his trainer cast him away, and left him to live in the wild. Binky could overhear his trainer saying that he was a weird Eevee and that he rather have a normal or shiny one instead. And so, Binky was an orphan, living in the wilds for most of his life, until a shadow approached him.

The shadow turned out to be the king of the Distortion World, who was a Giratina named Hades. Hades hated seeing the young Eevee out on its own, surviving by itself, so he ended up adopting Binky, and takes care of him today as if he was his own son. Hades promised to take care of his adoptive child, and would let no one touch him.

Binky can gigantamax too. When he and Hades explored the Galar region to study about Galar particles and about the Shadow King, Binky ended up going into a dynamax den, and when Hades went after him, Binky had gigantamaxed! Hades was able to defeat Binky and return him to normal, and Hades tends to train with Binky to help control all of the dynamax power inside of Binky. The little Eevee is also good friends with Vera the shiny Goodra(character belonging to ZeraoraTheMyth), and has a close relationship with Maria and Timekeeper. He likes to call Hades Dad, while he likes to treat Marina and Timekeeper his adoptive brother and sister.

 He likes to call Hades Dad, while he likes to treat Marina and Timekeeper his adoptive brother and sister

Here's normal Binky(now you know why he has a weird fur tone. His colors and patterns were inspired off of Gizmo from the 1980's movie Gremlins. Also the picture is done by me)

Here is big boi(or gigantamax)Binky

Name: Binky

Age: Thirteen

Level: 20

Species: Eevee

Move set: Swift, quick attack, bite, and sand attack

Likes: His adoptive family, training and being with Hades, traveling with the Flaming Fates, chilling with Timekeeper and Marina, reading some legends, and meeting new friends.

Dislikes: His past(especially his old trainer), not being able to control his dynamax powers, seeing his adoptive family getting hurt, being made fun of because of his fur tone, and the Pokémon that bully him.

Relatives: Hades(adoptive father), Timekeeper(adoptive brother), and Marina(adoptive sister)