Miracle the Miraidon

It's finally time!! Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my Koraidon and Miraidon duo: Optimus and Miracle! With Scarlet and Violet finally out, I can finally write the stories for these two! Geez, it's been since June since I had these two first announced! I can't wait to share and show off Optimus and Miracle and what I have in store for these two! It's now time for the other legendary of the future duo: Miracle the Miraidon!

Just like Optimus, Miracle comes from the future, protecting and keeping order and balance to the generations from disasters that are sensed to come. She and Optimus travel from the future to help protect the present from being altered from these threats that are seen in the future. The two also have sensed the arrival and awakening of the Shadow King, and have fought him from when he was first awakened.

Miracle is the opposite of Optimus, even though she also likes to go on adventures too. She a little bit more sensitive, and tries her best to keep Optimus out of these dangerous situations. However, she is a very dangerous and fierce fighter, sparking up any battle area with her attacks, since she's always determined to break though the dangers and protect the generations at all costs. She was nicknamed Miracle because according to the stories told about her and Optimus, she would be the one who would help trainers in their battles, giving them the courage to keep on fighting until the fight was won. The trainers who were granted her blessing had called her their miracle, and thus she was nicknamed Miracle by the trainers and by Optimus.

She and Optimus live in the same cave in Paldea, and they travel to the other regions together while they are in the present. They are very close friends with the Flaming Fates and are official allies to them. Miracle gets along well with Silver, and Silver even likes to help repair Miracle when she takes too much damage. They like to have their own girls night out trips, and like to relate how Optimus and Thunderheart relate to each other.

 They like to have their own girls night out trips, and like to relate how Optimus and Thunderheart relate to each other

The main appearance for her

Name: Miracle

Gender: Female

Age: Unknown, but is rumored to be in her sixties as well

Level: 70

Species: Miraidon

Move set: Flamethrower, dragon pulse, electro drift, and discharge

Likes: Adventures, telling Thunderheart and his friends about their adventures in the future, regenerating herself(it actually feels relaxing to her), defending the present from threats in the future, and listening to the waves from the cave that she and Optimus live in.

Dislikes: Optimus bragging about himself and when he won't listen to her, injuring one of her hind legs/motors, also seeing Thunderheart when he's in Dark form, and when she runs out of energy.

Relatives: None, but since she's close to Optimus, she likes to call him her brother.

Miracle's battle theme/theme song would be Break Through It All from Sonic Frontiers: