Voltage the Thorny Devil

The last character for my Sonic monsters/entity kid series! Thanks to all who enjoyed the series and stayed with me while I was making these characters! If there are others that I might wanna give a kid, I'll add those as well, but as of now, this is the final one to the series. Voltage, daughter to the Biolizard, comes speeding in as the final kid to this series!

Do you remember when Gerald Robotnik created Shadow for Maira? Well, he also made someone else. After Shadow's creation, Gerald secretly made a more advanced version of the Biolizard. He learned from his mistakes, and used his techniques on making Shadow to make this new creation.

Voltage, as Gerald had nicknamed his new creation, was remained a secret from Shadow and Maria, due to how freakish she looked with her double set of wires connecting to her back, which generate electricity to help keep her active and to power her lighting fast attacks, and a clouded eye from when Gerald was making her. Soon, she would get introduced to the duo. Shadow grew close to her. She also got along with Maria very well too. Just like the two of them, Voltage wanted to go to Earth to see what it was like, since she thought to herself that she wasn't really a freak after all.

When the ARK attack happened, Voltage did everything to help protect Maria, but failed. Her wires were badly damaged and one came out of her tail, causing her to pass out from too much electricity loss. The last thing Voltage saw was Shadow getting sent to Earth before she lost consciousness fully. Fifty years later, she would get repaired by the GUN agency, becoming one of their agents and top scientists in the process. During Sonic Adventure 2, Voltage usually fought by Shadow's side after when the two were reunited, while also debunking her past as well. She and Shadow fought the Biolizard together after when she found out that it was her "father".

In Shadow the Hedgehog, there were a few times where she would assist Shadow on his missions, yet becoming surprised when she found out the rest behind Shadow's creation. The fact that he was actually half hedgehog and half Black Arms alien really shocked her. With nowhere else to go and to get his dreaded past off of his head, Shadow took Voltage's offer on joining GUN with her and their new friends Omega and Rouge.

Even though she may try to hunt down Sonic and his friends, Voltage still likes to be in the action from whenever Sonic takes flight into battle or when she and Team Dark go on GUN missions. She even helped Shadow investigate the Phantom Ruby prototypes in Sonic Forces.

 She even helped Shadow investigate the Phantom Ruby prototypes in Sonic Forces

And here she is, the last kid to my series!

Name: Voltage, Volt to Shadow and Rouge.

Gender: Female

Age: 50+

Species: Mobian thorny devil

Status: Antihero

Abilities: Wires generate electricity to keep her active and also power her electricity themed attacks like being able to shoot lighting from her hands, claws on her feet can slice through nearly anything to help her transverse through hard environments, is extremely intelligent and can perform many experiments, and is rumored that she can produce a deadly toxin from her fangs.

Likes: Going on GUN missions with Team Dark, performing experiments, generating power for the agency when their power goes out, going on investigations, letting Shadow or Rouge fix her wires, and repairing Omega.

Dislikes: Thinking about the ARK attack and when she failed to save Maria, her past, when Shadow thinks about his past or gets broken down about losing Maria, damaging or when her wires come out to where she passes out, and spilling chemicals on her lab coat.

Relatives: Once formerly a great friend to Maria, now close to Team Dark(Shadow especially). She is still related to the Biolizard for having some of its DNA in her.