Gaia the Koraidon: Optimus's Brother

Thought I'd go on ahead and talk about Optimus's brother Gaia after completing Pokémon Scarlet and also while I'm writing my post game story Come See the World with Me. Also, there will be spoilers for the games in Gaia's story as well!!

Gaia, at first, was much different from his brother. He was very rude, and could be a bit selfish. He would often pick on Optimus due to the many times the two would fight, with Optimus losing most of the time. This is why Optimus usually stayed away from Gaia and avoided fighting him while in their original dimension. At the same time, Optimus knew that there was still love in Gaia's heart, and wanted to bring the best out of him.

When the two were both sent to the present thanks to the professor's time machine, the two duked it again, but Optimus ended up fleeing after when the professor sacrificed herself to save Optimus. Gaia had stayed behind to live with the AI professor and help protect the Zero Lab at all costs. He was still a bit of a jerk and all, but was very found of all of the paradox Pokémon in Area Zero.

After the ending of the games, Gaia is confronted by Optimus one final time after their rematch. Optimus won again, and tried to convince Gaia to join him and see what Paldea and the Pokémon world had to offer. Gaia takes in, and as the two bonded, Gaia became nicer and sweeter than how he originally was. He still picks on Optimus for fun, but not in a rude way. While Optimus traveled to the future with Miracle, Gaia learned from his mistakes, and stayed behind to be Paldea's protector in the present.

 While Optimus traveled to the future with Miracle, Gaia learned from his mistakes, and stayed behind to be Paldea's protector in the present

His main look

Unlike Optimus, Gaia doesn't have battle scars on his body, but wears two of these iron bracelets around his wrists as a symbol of him once being the protector of the Zero Lab

Name: Gaia

Gender: Male

Age: Unknown, but is rumored to be in his sixties

Level: 72

Species: Koraidon

Move set: Flamethrower, dragon claw, collision course, and bulk up

Likes: Sandwiches(Optimus got him hooked on them), showing off his pride for being the former protector of Lab Zero, protecting the Pokémon of Paldea, meeting the Flaming Fates and going on missions with them, hanging with the paradox Pokémon, and reuniting with Optimus.

Dislikes: His past and the times he's rudely picked on Optimus, returning to Zero Lab(sometimes), not seeing Optimus in awhile, seeing anyone, whether they be teammate or wild Pokémon, hurt, and getting the wrong sandwich he asked for.

Relatives: Optimus, who is his blood related brother, but later gets along with Miracle.