Sora the Hedgefox

Back at it again with a Sonic OC I made recently. I've been meaning to upload her for the longest time, but guess I was a bit too busy before I finally got her uploaded and drawn on my DeviantArt. This is actually my first Sol Dimension character, since I've had the idea with me for a few weeks now. Her name is Sora.

Born and raised in the Sol Dimension, Sora happens to be very close friends with Blaze the Cat. The two did many things together, as well as Blaze letting Sora help her in her royal duties as the princess of the Sol Dimension and fellow protector of the Sol Emeralds. In fact, Sora has her own form that is harnessed from these emeralds known as Freezing Sora, where her icy powers get colder and anything she touches freezes to solid ice. 

She is more of a chill person due to her ice powers, but can still get provoked at unexpected moments. As for her first encounter with Sonic during Sonic Rush, she would fight Sonic, thinking of him to be the enemy, but once she is defeated, they both become friends and assists him during his journey. Sora's friendship with Marine is a cute one, since she now likes the beach because of the young raccoon.

Silver and Sora would bond as friends during Sonic 2006, when Blaze and Sora arrived to Silver's future world to help him deal with Iblis. The funny thing is that Sora still remembers the events of 2006 as well as her precious moments with Silver, still keeping them as close friends. Sora would go to the future to help with Silver or go with him and Blaze to the present for a nice well relaxed vacation. She always enjoys it when Silver comes to the Sol Dimension for a stay or to help her and Blaze with things as well.

 She always enjoys it when Silver comes to the Sol Dimension for a stay or to help her and Blaze with things as well

Both appearances for Sora and Freezing Sora

Name: Sora

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Species: Mobian Hedgefox

Status: Hero

Additional forms: Freezing

Crush: Thunder the Wolf(a new OC created by B-3NtheHedgehog)

Abilities: Can create ice and snow from her hands as well as being able to unfreeze her own ice magic and create weapons from her ice like daggers and shields, due to her fox nature she is very fast and agile, can turn into Freezing Sora with the Sol Emeralds, and can freeze anything she touches when in her Freezing form.

Likes: Being on the battlefield with Sonic and co., helping Blaze with her duties as well as spending time with her and Silver, traveling to the future to help Silver with his goals, running and freezing enemy robots, as well as using her powers to make ice cream at a local ice cream joint she decided to work at.

Dislikes: Freezing people and plants accidently, having a fear of loosing the Sol Emeralds or getting caught by the mad doctor, Silver unexpectedly lifting her up with his powers, freezing the ice cream machine to where it tears up, and being late to helping Blaze and Silver with their duties.

Relatives: Asides from her loved ones, she is close to Blaze and Silver.