Silver the Shiny Braixen

Thunderheart's love interest is a shiny Braixen named Silver. She was born and raised in the Kalos region with her family as well. After hearing about a Pokémon's escape from a laboratory in Galar, she had to go meet him, so she assembled some of the best Pokémon she could find, the four of them making the Flaming Fates. They heard that the Pokémon resided in the Crown Tundra, so that was where they headed to go meet him.

It was love at first sight for Silver and Thunderheart when they first met, and Silver promoted Thunderheart to being the leader as soon as they introduced themselves.

Silver is a bit of the fun loving type, and loves to start conversations with her fellow friends and allies, and can be a bit of the adventurous type just like her lover. Sometimes Silver's talkative nature can annoy the others, but she just loves conversations a lot! She also is a bit of a daydreamer, but she knows how to fight like a real woman should!

Silver has on plans on evolving into a Delphox soon, but she doesn't know when. Maybe the right time for her to undergo evolution will come soon....

This is her appearance(yes she wears a hair ribbon on her right ear now and did decide to wrap her twig in a pretty ribbon to match the bow)

Name: Silver

Gender: Female

Age: Eighteen

Level: 50

Species: Braixen(shiny)

Crush: Thunderheart the Zeraora

Move set: Flamethrower, psybeam, light screen, and psychic

Likes: Conversations, hanging out with the team and her allies, playing some games and reading books, going out on dates with Thunderheart, cheering on Thunderheart while he's in training, and going on missions with the team.

Dislikes: Her boyfriend or allies getting hurt, her hair ribbon getting lost, people telling her to shut up, having to replace her twig when it gets worn out or when it breaks, and sometimes, when her fur gets messy.

Relatives: Mostly her family in the Kalos region