Talia/Experiment 635

So here is that Lilo and Stitch character I've been meaning to make to celebrate the 20th anniversary for the first movie and franchise. This film has always put a place in my heart, since after all, I am a Stitch nerd and I love all of the creative experiment designs(well, some of them)in the TV series. Sol is kind of underrated, so this is why I decided to design Talia, the name of my new experiment! I'm sorry I couldn't upload her on the day of the anniversary, but better late than never. Enjoy everyone!

Experiment 635, also known as Talia, is very unique and different from the other experiments dude to the right side of her face, which has a smaller third eye above her normal eye and scorch marks on that side of her face as well. She has these weird features due to the programming getting messed up, giving her these marks and an additional eye. Because of this, Talia always wears a mask to hide the ugliness on her face. She feared that if someone saw what the other side of her face looked like, they would make fun of her, and that she would have no friends at all.

She has the ability to shape shift like Spooky, but she uses this ability to turn into a person's loved one, friend, or even themselves to trick them and soon kidnap them. She also uses her half mask in her trickery asides from wearing it to hide her distorted face. Back then, Talia was a little bit of an actress and would love to preform on a stage one day.

While being hunted down by Lilo, Talia thought that she could outsmart her by turning into Stitch, but was easily caught since her antenna and tail both remain when she changes. To prevent this, she usually uses an invisible curtain to hide them. She does have ways on hiding them though. Lilo also might of jerked Talia a little bit causing her mask to fly off and revealing the ugliness on her face. She thought that Lilo wouldn't be her friend, but found out that even her ugliness made her unique in her own way.

After finding out that Talia liked to act in front of her captured victims, Lilo found Talia her true place at a drama theater, where she turns into people who are unable to come to the show and takes their place. Now Talia is close to the other experiments, even Sol, and freely shows them her full face since she is no longer ashamed to show them her true self.

 Now Talia is close to the other experiments, even Sol, and freely shows them her full face since she is no longer ashamed to show them her true self

As you can tell her design and colors are very inspired off of Devine from Hollow Knight

Name: Talia

Gender: Female

Age: Unknown

Species: Lilo and Stitch experiment

Experiment number: 635

Crush: Houdini(aka Experiment 604)

Abilities: Uses shapeshifting skills to trick her victims before kidnapping them. To get that person's attention, she will usually shift into their friend or loved one, or can even take on the appearance of that person to get them as well. Uses a special curtain to hide her antenna and tail and also uses it to trap her victims as well.

True place: A drama theater where she can morph into a person who cannot make it to a show.

Likes: Preforming on stage, being with the other experiments, morphing into others, prepping the stage before a show, helping people rehearse, and making scripts for shows.

Dislikes: How she got made(she doesn't like to talk about it), when she cannot make it to a show, reading scripts wrong or messing up on stage, people still making fun of her face, and when someone catches her antenna and tail when she's morphed.

Relatives: The other Lilo and Stitch experiments.