Cosmo the Gardevoir

One of the more gentle members of the team and also the final member to join the Flaming Fates(along with Starshadow), Cosmo the Gardevoir often likes to talk to any newcomers that are not used to the craziness that they do. The newcomers that talk to her always claim that they like her sweet and gentle personality whenever they talk to her.

She can become very protective of her teammates, allies, and even her boyfriend Starshadow, and will sometimes summon a black hole in the process(this rarely happens because the black holes teleport people and Pokémon to random locations in the world). Cosmo can read minds, see into the future, and can use her psychic abilities to make any team member speak in a human language and talk to humans.

Just like Silver, Cosmo lived in Kalos, but she wasn't Silver's neighbor; Cosmo lived in the costal part of Kalos while Silver resided in the central area. She had loving parents, and the whole becoming vert protective part came from her dad when he was trying to protect his daughter from the scientists that raided their home. He ended up getting knocked out, and Comso was taken in the process. She was only a Kirlia when she was taken too.

Cosmo got really close to Starshadow and Thunderheart, and had evolved into a Gardevoir while living in the labs. She even mega evolved during an experiment there, and her scientists allowed her to keep the mega stone as her own. She made her own personal belt with her powers and placed the stone in the middle so that it would never go lost. The lab shut down when she and Starshadow escaped from it, and like Starshadow, she's happy that her terrible prison was no more. Like Starshadow, she too is happy that the lab is shut down too.

 Like Starshadow, she too is happy that the lab is shut down too

She looks like this.

And here's her belt(pretend that the Gardevoirnite is in the middle)

Name: Cosmo

Age: Twenty-eight

Level: 66

Species: Gardevoir

Crush: Starshadow the Zoroark

Move set: Moonblast, psychic, double team, and shadow ball

Likes: Controlling her black holes, being with her friends, allies, and Starshadow, reading books that catch her interest, a bit of astronomy, and talking to newcomers.

Dislikes: Her friends, allies, and Starshadow getting hurt, accidently summoning a black hole, people bothering her while she works, her powers not working, and rude people.

Relatives: Her parents, even thought she barely remembers them.