Topaz Koopa

Getting into the infamous Super Mario Bros series meant yep. Koopa OC time. Here is Topaz Koopa, my Koopasona for the world of the Super Mario Bros! I didn't have a story at first but I managed to think of one.

The Princess of the Koopas is what she's been referred to as her whole life. Topaz Koopa, the adoptive daughter to the Koopa King himself: Bowser. He had found her egg abandoned out in the world, so he took it in, and raised the baby Koopa that came from it as his own daughter. Topaz had lived in Bowser's castle for as long as she can remember as a kid, becoming the main head of Bowser's minions, the Koopalings, when she was thirteen as well as being the adoptive sister to Bowser Junior.

Topaz has joined and been on some of Bowser's schemes for kidnapping Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom and also knows about her father's secret love interest for her as well as the fact that he also wanted a mother figure for her and Bowser Jr., but mostly for Topaz since her egg was left abandoned by her biological parents. She and Bowser Jr. are usually seen together, since Topaz tries to keep her brother out of trouble, but whenever Bowser becomes a temporary ally to Mario and friends, she also steps in, showing that even someone like Topaz can have great powers and abilities on a battlefield.

 are usually seen together, since Topaz tries to keep her brother out of trouble, but whenever Bowser becomes a temporary ally to Mario and friends, she also steps in, showing that even someone like Topaz can have great powers and abilities on a b...

First time drawing a Koopa, but I love her just the same.

Name: Topaz

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Species: Koopa

Status: Antihero

Abilities: Has advanced strength as well as having Bowser's firepower.

Likes: Actually having some quality time with Bowser Jr., her father, and sometimes the Koopalings, being in on Bowser's plans to kidnap Peach(not all the time though), fighting along aside Mario and friends when Bowser temporally teams up with them, and even likes having her hair and shell done.

Dislikes: Bowser Jr. or the Koopalings annoying or disobeying her, having to get caught in one of her father's outbursts, getting referred to as princess nearly all the time, accidently catching something else on fire, getting her horns or tail caught in stuff, and when her father rambles about Princess Peach.

Relatives: Unknown parents, but sticks close to Bowser, Bowser Jr., and the Koopalings, since they are like her family.