Annabelle Grace Prower the Fox

I did it y'all! I made a Sonic the Hedgehog character! Since Tails doesn't have any siblings and is my favorite Sonic character, I decided to give him a big sister who looks after him! I didn't really want to make a character to date him since Tails is an underaged character. I sometimes usually see him as an eleven or twelve year old instead of an eight year old. My OC's name is Annabelle the Fox, and I hope you all like her very much!

Annabelle is Tails' sixteen year old sister, and always likes to take care of him from time to time. She too had a rough childhood growing up because she also was born with the double tail mutation just like her younger brother, meaning that a lot of people would make fun of her for this. Having the second tail had its perks though, since she could also fly by propelling both of them together like her brother. She also taught Tails how to fly when he was five years old and defended him from bullies when he was picked on.

Just like Tails, Annabelle is very similar to her brother. She is very nerdy, she likes to help him build new weapons(and make some of her own), she loves science and technology, and she likes to help Tails fix Sonic's plane: the Tornado. Annabelle can even fly the Tornado as well, even though it took her some practice to get it right.

Also like her brother, Annabelle has a super form, but rarely uses it. She draws power from the seven chaos emeralds, allowing her to enter her super state. Annabelle first got this form after receiving power from the emeralds during a fight against Eggman and his goons, and she was able to finish him off with her new power. Sonic and his friends were very surprised by this fact. Heck, even Sonic never imagined Annabelle getting a super form in the first place!

Asides from being friends with Sonic and Knuckles, she is also close to other characters like Amy, Blaze, and Silver. It took sometime for Shadow to warm up to her, but Shadow ended up becoming Annabelle's friend in the end. Now Annabelle lives with her brother in Mobius, with the two of them still enjoying the same things they always love to do, along with going on adventures with their friends.

 Now Annabelle lives with her brother in Mobius, with the two of them still enjoying the same things they always love to do, along with going on adventures with their friends

An updated picture of her normal appearance

And here is an updated picture of her her super form

Name: Annabelle "Annie" Grace Prower

Gender: Female

Age: Sixteen

Species: Mobian fox

Status: Hero

Additional forms: Super

Crushes: Sonic and Shadow

Abilities: Can fly the Tornado and other aircrafts and vehicles, fly and glide by herself by using her twin tails, transform into her super form with the power from the chaos emeralds, preform the spin attack(even the spin dash, spin jump, and homing attack), is just as strong as Knuckles(she can lift all three of them at once!), she's known for her weapon building skills and high intelligence, her tails are very strong and can use them as weapons to slice though different materials and they are also prehensile, and is fast on her feet, but she isn't as fast as Sonic is.

Likes: Being with her brother, chilling with Sonic, Shadow, or the rest of her friends, doing runs with Sonic(she uses her tails to keep up with him since she's not as fast as him on foot), making new weapons and inventions, reading anything under the science fiction genre, fixing the Tornado with Tails, testing newly made weapons and inventions(especially with her brother at her side), and going on her morning flights.

Dislikes: Dr. Eggman and his goons, not being able to control her super form or her powers, Tails getting picked on or hurt, Sonic or Shadow getting hurt(same goes with the rest of her friends), not realizing her own strength, when she loses her favorite books, messing up on a weapon or invention, and losing control of an aircraft or vehicle she's piloting.

Relatives: Her parents and Tails(brother)