Craneo the Nightlight

An OC I've been meaning to upload ever since I drew him! My first and main dragon How to Train your Dragon character is here! I designed a Nightlight to make things easier on myself before I create my viking OC, who will mostly be based off of me and off of my viking character on my School of Dragons account. Meet Craneo, a Nightlight who I mostly based off of those Nightlight characters with the skull like faces because I love those types of Nightlights so much.

 Craneo was born to a pair of Nightlights, living in an unknown location that wasn't the Hidden World. It was an island somewhere near New Berk actually.He loved his biological parents, even though they would eventually get killed off when he was only a hatchling, leaving him all alone with no one to care for him. 

Throughout his life, he would eventually learn how to hunt and live on his own without anyone to help him, making him a bit of a loner and nonsocial person at first. He never trusted anyone after the death of his parents, whether they be human or dragon. One dragon changed his thoughts on the world though. Dart. She taught him that all dragons and humans were not terrible.

With his mate and love of his life, Craneo moved to the Hidden World with Toothless and Light Fury, where he lives now and is considered apart of their family. He even loves his adoptive relatives Ruffrunner and Pouncer, training and flying with them in his free time.

 He even loves his adoptive relatives Ruffrunner and Pouncer, training and flying with them in his free time

Here is what he looks like!

Name: Craneo

Gender: Male

Age: 30

Species: Nightlight

Class: Strike

Crush: Dart

Special feature: The circles on his underwings, the stripes on top of his wings, and the spots near his eyes can all glow in the dark, allowing him to get a better control of flying at night.

Likes: His new family and girlfriend, flying(especially at night since he likes to use his glow in the dark patterns), training, drawing pictures, hearing and sleeping to the sound of water, and letting his siblings use him as their own nightlight with his patterns.

Dislikes: The day his parents got murdered, dragon hunters and trappers, having the fear of being discovered, shot, or captured, when no one pays respect to his parents, his girlfriend getting wounded, when his pictures get ruined, and injuring his wings.

Relatives: His deceased parents, now close to the fury family.