Arctic Ice the Shiny Kyurem

One of the first allies to join the team, Arctic Ice(or Arctic for short)really is a special ally. He lives not in the Unova region, but in an icy cave located near the Dyna Hill tree in the Crown Tundra. His cave blends in so well with the surroundings, not many Pokémon can see it! The cave that Arctic lives in is usually very cold, since he is an ice type.

Thunderheart's first ever battle outside of the lab was against this legendary beast, who challenged him to a battle(mostly because that Arctic had heard all about Thunderheart and such), and Thunderheart accepted his request and won against him. After that, the Kyurem promised to be there for the Flaming Fates whenever they need his help.

Arctic Ice can turn into either Black or White Kyurem, but prefers his black form over his white one. Sometimes, the Flaming fates like to go see him once in awhile to train, and Arctic also likes the company too. He always says it feels great for the Flaming Fates to come see him once in a while.

Here's what my precious baby looks like in all of his glory(he's actually my second main mascot because Kyurem is my favorite legendary Pokémon)

Name: Arctic Ice

Gender: Male

Age: Unknown, but Hayden estimates that Arctic Ice is an elder and is around 40 to 50 years of age.

Level: 85

Species: Kyurem

Move set: Glaciate, scary face, dragon breath, and ancient power(normal form); Freeze shock, fusion bolt, dragon breath, and ancient power(Black Kyurem); Ice burn, fusion flare, dragon breath, and ancient power(White Kyurem)

Likes: The only known like is that he likes to train with the Flaming Fates

Dislikes: The only known dislike is that he doesn't to accidently freeze one of the Flaming Fates members(trust me, it takes awhile to thaw out someone frozen by Arctic Ice)

Relatives: None