Noctis the Wolfdog/Werewolf/Gaiawolf

This is my main male Sonic the Hedgehog OC, who is a wolfdog/werewolf named Noctis. As a werewolves girl, of course I had to make my first Sonic dude one of them. His additional Gaiawolf form is inspired off of Super-Emerald's The Heart of a Monster Werehog redesigns. Go check out the comic on its Tumblr and official website. You will not be disappointed. Enjoy the character everyone!

Noctis was born a werewolf from his parents, with his mother being a werewolf herself. This is where he got that gene from. He had his first transformation when he was thirteen years old, and at first it scared him, but thanks to his mother, Noctis was able to learn how to control and master his new form under the light of the full moon.

Just like Sonic when he is the Werehog, Noctis in werewolf form has both enhanced strength and the ability to stretch his arms, but unlike Sonic, he is actually quite fast in his secondary form, both in a bipedal and quadrupole stance, sometimes making Sonic a bit mad on the inside. Noctis will howl when he feels like it, since howling tends to help him calm his nerves after a hard day.

When he was old enough, Noctis left his woodland home and decided to go live on his own in the outside world. There, he meets Sonic and the rest of his friends. They all got along swimmingly, and Noctis eventually made himself at home in Mobius' bight environment. Even though he has his own home, he likes to visit his parents from time to time and tell them about all of the adventures he has gone on with his new friends.

Noctis will retreat into the woods when a full moon or gibbous arises and before a transformation, but will sometimes still be in town before one too. He even happened to encounter Sonic one night as a Werehog after one of his transformations. Sonic at first thought that Noctis was infected with Dark Gaia energy just like him, but Noctis had to tell Sonic that he was just born with the gene that gave him a wereform, and that his transformations were not caused by Dark Gaia energy. It was hard to tell the others about his other form, but Noctis was able to tell them anyways.

During the events of Sonic Unleashed, Noctis gained a more enhanced version of his normal Werewolf form after coming in contact with Dark Gaia energy, which was later dubbed a Gaiawolf. This form has the normal abilities of his Werewolf form, but can and use powerful dark attacks. His tail tip has turned into a stinger, allowing him to attack from behind. Even though the form leaves after SU's events, he still has it due to the recent DG energy outbreaks that happen ever so often.

 Even though the form leaves after SU's events, he still has it due to the recent DG energy outbreaks that happen ever so often

This is normal Noctis

A more updated reference sheet of both of his forms: Werewolf Noctis and Gaiawolf Noctis

Name: Noctis

Gender: Male

Age: 19

Species: Mobian wolfdog

Status: Hero

Additional forms: Werewolf, Gaiawolf

Abilities(normal): Is somewhat strong and has sharp senses, can sometimes be quite the runner and has excellent agility, also is known for great fighting skills and his excellent sing language speaking skills.

Abilities(werewolf/Gaiawolf): Has enhanced strength and the ability to stretch his arms like Sonic can in Werehog form, but can run quite fast in both bipedal and quadruple stances. In Gaiawolf form, the tip of his tail is now a stinger that can produce intense pain if stabbed with as well as being able to tap into and unleash powerful dark attacks.

Likes: Visiting his family from time to time, his new home and being with the Sonic team, woodland walks(both day and night), teaching other Mobians sign language, and sometimes spending the days by himself.

Dislikes: The Sonic team and his family all getting hurt or attacked by Eggman and his goons, accidently hurting someone in his werewolf form(or worse, biting or sneezing on them because he can sometimes go berserk in it), and also being late for anything important.

Relatives: His woodland family