Quill/Experiment 419

Here is another Lilo and Stitch experiment I came up with! I know all the experiments I've been previously making are post Leroy and Stitch, but with the many numbers that haven't been used in the series, I thought it would be well suited to use some of them to make more experiment OCs. Meet Quill, who happens to be a hedgehog like experiment who is Spike's mate. Her number also is montage to Spike's which is 319.

Experiment 419, or Quill, is a more advanced version of Spike. She was activated months later after Spike's episode, causing mayhem on the island with her back quills that can shoot from her back and reform if one were to break. Her quills have a variety of effects: paralysis, loss of senses(mostly sight and hearing), and just like her mate, she has the goof factor, but it's more advanced. While his is 99% goof and 1% smarts and it wears off in two days, hers is half and half on the goofs and smarts, but it wears off in a day.

It was discovered that only her back quills contain the effects while the quills on her head do not, but she can still use her tail to give victims the effects as well. Quill was about like Spike: she wanted to be loved. Meeting Spike changed her entire life, and because of their similarities, they became friends and later a couple. She isn't even affected by his spikes, allowing them to hug and love each other. Just like her mate, Quill's one true place is with Pleakley's EARWAX group hugging and taming different experiments with protective armor to cover her quills.

 Just like her mate, Quill's one true place is with Pleakley's EARWAX group hugging and taming different experiments with protective armor to cover her quills

This is the main appearance for her!

Name: Quill

Gender: Female

Age: Unknown

Species: Lilo and Stitch experiment

Experiment number: 419(as kudos to Spike's number which is 319).

Crush: Spike(Experiment 319)

Abilities: Quills can do a variety of effects(paralysis, loss of senses, goof factor being half and half and wears off in a day), quills on back can be launched and quickly regrow if one is broken, can roll into a ball and spin dash to attack, and her tail acts as a stinger and too contains the same effects as the back quills do.

True place: Hugging and taming experiments with her mate Spike with Pleakley's EARWAX group.

Likes: Working at the EARWAX group with Spike as well as hugging people with her armor on, rolling around the island for some fun, having someone to brush her quills, and asides from interacting with the other experiments she likes to be with her husband and daughter.

Dislikes: Poking people accidentally, when her back quills go out of control, poking someone with her tail when she doesn't see them or doesn't mean to, forgetting to wear her armor, and she's very picky about her head quills and doesn't like them messed up.

Relatives: The other Lilo and Stitch experiments, her mate Spike, and Amy, her daughter.