Drogon the Dragon Vessel

A Hollow Knight character that I had a lot of fun making in the past is my dragon vessel Drogon. Now here he is in my OC book! Hope you like him!

Drogon, or Draco to his friends and girlfriend, is very different from Celestia. Instead of being made from god, void, or even light, he was created by none other than the Pale King himself while he was on the hunt for his "pure" vessel. While creating his next vessel, he happened to mix draconic features with void, making Drogon in the process. Because he was an accidental creation, Drogon was cast away into the Abyss. He was able to escape, but couldn't fly at the time.

Once he left that dreadful place, Drogon taught himself how to fly and to master his fire themed spells. He can breathe fire as well due to being part dragon as well. His wings act as a cloak which allows him to easily open them to reveal his full wingspan and even has a void tail that follows him wherever he goes.

He's close friends with Celestia, the void and light vessel, and is slightly taller than her. She helped him with the name Draco, which is his nickname.

 She helped him with the name Draco, which is his nickname

First this is his appearance

And him as an adult vessel

Name: Drogon(Nickname is Draco)

Gender: Male

Age: Unknown

Species: Vessel

Crush: Emery(OC belongs to my friend Crypticmessages247)

Main weapon: A nail with a sharpened end to it

Likes: Enjoying time on his own, practicing his spells and sparing, flying around Hallownest, being with his friends, siblings, and girlfriend, and some history

Dislikes: Anyone of his friends or girlfriend getting hurt, his past, the Abyss, breaking or injuring his wings, his girlfriend eating his charms(he knows she can't help it since she's a parasite that eats charms), and accidentally setting something ablaze.

Relatives: Little Ghost, Hornet, Hollow, and Celestia(siblings)