Catherine "Cat" the Jackal

This is my newest Sonic OC named Catherine! I created her after playing through Sonic Forces, reading the prequel comics, and learning more about Infinite! I will say that Forces is a decent, ok game. Loved Infinite though! He actually was kind of the main reason on why I got the game lol. She will be featured in my post Forces book Sonic Forces: Reunion After War, so be sure to catch her first appearance there! Onto her story!

Long before the great war, there was a strong bond of friendship between Infinite and Catherine. He had known her for a very long time, making them close friends. They were so close, they almost were like siblings! Catherine was apart of Infinite's Jackal Squad back then, and loved being at his side as they took on many adventures together and also defending Eggman's bases together.

Then it happened. The day when Shadow destroyed the Jackal Squad when they were protecting one of Eggman's bases. Catherine wanted to save Infinite, but she ended up fleeing and escaping the moment. She was later then attacked by Shadow, leaving her badly wounded in the process. Team Sonic was able to find and nurse her back to health. After staying with them for a few days and getting to know them better, she went back out to be on her own. Ever since then, Catherine hadn't seen Infinite in days, and she wondered if he was ok.

When the war started, she became heartbroken after finding out what Eggman did to her best friend. Catherine could tell that he was in so much pain after what he just went though all of those months ago. She tried bringing sense back into him, but nothing worked. Infinite would always lash out at her leaving her wounded or badly hurt. It surprised the Resistance after when Catherine told them that Infinite was once her friend, and she would do anything to get him back.

After the final battle, Catherine happens to find Infinite, who now free of the prototype ruby's control. It took sometime, but Infinite warmed back up to her after everything he did, and now the two reunited with open arms, becoming friends once again.

 It took sometime, but Infinite warmed back up to her after everything he did, and now the two reunited with open arms, becoming friends once again

She looks like this

Name: Catherine, is called Cat by her friends and Infinite.

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Species: Mobian Jackal

Status: Hero

Crush: Dex(OC belongs to @B-3NtheHedgehog who is another friend of mine)

Abilities: Excellent agility and hearing, is an expert at wielding a hammer(Amy taught her how to use and summon one), and she is also a tech genius and can hack into nearly any system.

Likes: Training with Infinite and the Sonic team, hanging out with them and Infinite, recalling the good times when she was with the Jackal Squad, working on her own personal laptop, and when her, the Sonic team, and Infinite all go on missions together as a team.

Dislikes: Failing to hack into a system, the time the Jackal Squad got destroyed and when she was wounded by Shadow(she started warming up to him afterwards), what Eggman did to Infinite back then, getting badly wounded or seeing anyone else hurt, and losing control of her hammer.

Relatives: None, but considers Infinite to be her "sibling"