Amy/Experiment N008 or 419-1

It is time. The time for the return of the Lilo and Stitch fankids! I present to you Amy, the daughter to Spike and my OC Quill! Her name takes kudos to Amy Rose from the Sonic series!

This experiment kid is known for her sassy, prickly, but yet sweet personality towards others. The prickly side comes from her dad Spike. At the same time, she is known to care for those she can trust; at the same time, Amy isn't afraid to show her fierce ways of fighting on a battlefield when protecting the rest of the experiment kids.

With the combined powers of her parents: Amy has her father and mother's goof factor, but it's half and half and wears off in two days. She has her mother's additional effects as well with her head quills and spikes not containing the effects. As a little mini gun, Amy can unleash her tail spikes and back quills in a variety of directions when they're in midair. Some even act like boomerangs: they can come back for a second attack. With the words "spike me", she can turn her spikes into blades to give to her friends as weapons to help them fight.

One final additional skill she has is that she can coat her spikes and quills in a special substance that prevents the effects from taking effect on her victims. This is perfect for easier interactions with other experiments as well as giving others hugs, since she too is a hugger like her mom and dad.

 This is perfect for easier interactions with other experiments as well as giving others hugs, since she too is a hugger like her mom and dad

Meet little Amy! It was a blast to draw her!

Name: Amy

Gender: Female

Age: Unknown

Species: Lilo and Stitch experiment

Experiment number: N008/419-1

Abilities: Has goof factor from both parents with half and half smarts and goofs that wear off in two days, can roll into a ball, turns spikes into blades for herself and her friends to help them fight, back quills and spikes can launch in many different directions and can become boomerangs, lastly can coat quills and spikes in a special substance to prevent the effects from coming in.

Likes: Hugging people and being with her parents, working at the EARWAX group, interacting with the other experiments and the kids, making mini blades to hand out to others, rolling around the island, and just like her mother, enjoys having her head spikes and quills brushed out.

Dislikes: Not being able to control her spikes and quills, poking people accidentally, forgetting to coat herself with her substance, when others poke themselves with the blades she gives them, when her boomerangs hit her or her friends, and having messy head quills and spikes.

Relatives: The other Lilo and Stitch experiments, and her parents.