Triton the Leviathan

We continuing the Sonic monsters/entities series with Triton, the son of Chaos, who is the watery god of destruction!

After when Tikal sealed herself and Chaos away in the Master Emerald when Chaos had changed into its prefect form, some of Chaos's power merged with some of the power from the Master Emerald, thus giving birth to Triton. Thousands of years later, Knuckles would find Triton when he was only a hatchling. With no sign of the young one's parents, Knuckles decided to raise Triton as his own son until he could reunite him with his parents.

Throughout the years, Triton grew closer to Knuckles and considered him as his father, yet he wasn't aware that Chaos was his real father. He would help Knuckles guard the Master Emerald, pick grapes to snack on, and even exploring the ruins of Sky Sanctuary. He also had a good bond with the Chao of the ruins, and liked to take care of them, just like Chaos did. Sonic and Tails would eventually meet Triton when they went to visit Knuckles one day, and he got along with the two of them just fine.

When the events of Sonic Adventure rolled around, Triton stayed close to Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles while helping to fight Eggman and his father Chaos(he still doesn't know that Chaos is is dad by the way)with his hydrokinetic powers. He could also fast travel around Station Square by turning into a puddle of water, which gave Knuckles a bit of suspicion that Triton could be related to Chaos. When Perfect Chaos gets unleashed once more, Triton finally met Tikal, the echidna from those flashback visions. This is when he learned the truth that he was Chaos's son, and was born from his power and from some of the Master Emerald's too.

After when Sonic defeated Perfect Chaos, Triton finally got to interact with his father for the very first time. They both got along, and even Tikal was happy to see father and son reunited. In the end, Triton decided to stay in the present with his friends, but promised Tikal that he would return to the Master Emerald to visit them again. Since then, Triton has been learning how to travel back and forth from the Master Emerald to visit Tikal and his real dad, but always enjoyed it when they came to visit him and his caretaker Knuckles.

Just like Perfect Chaos, Triton's naga like form dubbed Calamity Triton is also trigged by the negative side of the Chaos Emeralds, but it's more on the good side than on the bad one. He can loose control of it and go completely nuts, often destroying things or causing mild tsunamis.

 He can loose control of it and go completely nuts, often destroying things or causing mild tsunamis

Here is normal Triton

And this is Calamity Triton

Name: Triton

Gender: Male

Age: Unknown

Species: Mobian leviathan

Status: Hero, but sometimes a villain in Calamity form

Additional forms: Calamity

Abilities: Hydrokinetic skills and powerful legs make him a fast swimmer in water, can turn into a puddle of water to fast travel, can travel back and forth from the Master Emerald, and can harness the positive side of the Chaos Emeralds to give him a small boost to his powers.

Likes: Taking care of and raising Chao, guarding the master Emerald and playing around with Knuckles, exploring Sky Sanctuary, swimming, learning how to use his powers, and going into the Master Emerald to see Tikal and Chaos or when they come visit him.

Dislikes: Loosing control of his Calamity form, when the Master Emerald gets lost or shattered, when the Chao get hurt or injured, seeing apart of Sky Sanctuary broken, when his real father goes on a rampage, and seeing Tikal worried so much.

Relatives: Even though Knuckles is his caretaker, he is mostly related to his real father Chaos.