When he takes you to a dance (Part 3!!!!!!)

Laughing Jack~ You returned to your school's dance after using the restroom, praying that Jack didn't get in TO much trouble. To your surprise, they were actually playing a good song, Forever Lonely by Abandon All Ships played in the background as you noticed a large circle engulfing in the middle of the room. You heard people gasp ad say things like "Wow, this guy's good" . You fought your way to the middle of it to find Jack, dancing just as good as you thought he would. But as soon as he saw you, you were pulled in by him, and although it wasn't anywhere near a slow song, you waltz in front of everyone.

Masky~ "Damn, who is THAT?" you heard girls began to question as you entered your school's dance. You just knew this would happen, jealousy swirled through your body. Masky was YOURS, and you wanted people to know. Masky pulled you close to him and kissed your lips sweetly. "Don't worry cutie, I'd never leave you." he said loud enough for everyone to hear. Masky guided you to a table where he made you wait while he suggested a song. The DJ listened to what Masky requested and turned it on, La La Lainey by Forever the Sickest Kids. "You know, this song reminds me of you." Masky said, stroking your face. His arms stayed tightly wrapped around you as music played all evening.

**More to come!!**