When he buys you a pet

Slenderman~ "Dearie?" Slender called out, poking his head through the bedroom door. "Yeah?" You answered, not looking up from the book you were reading. "Well, I know you've been stressed out alot lately.." Slender said. You looked at him with a raised eyebrow, signalling for him to continue. "I read in one of my books on humans that, pets really help eliminate stress..so I got you this." Slender said, giving you a kennel he had been hiding behind his back. Your eyes lit up as you opened the door, a pure black ragamuffin kitten stepping out. You picked her up in your arms while giving Slender a kiss "Thank you love, she's perfect. What's her name anyway?" You asked. Slender shrugged "I wanted you to name her." You thought for a minute before saying "I'll call her VooDoo, perfect name for a spooky black cat." You said to him with a playful wink.

Jeff the Killer~ "Oh my gosh, Jeff come here! I found one I like!" You shouted from across the animal shelter. You were getting a new friend for Smile today, another dog he could wrestle with. "No, not that one." Jeff argued. "Yes that one!" You reinforced as you both looked down at a adorable, ivory colored Maltese puppy. She began to lick your ankels and try to climb up you, almost beggig you to hold her. "Smile can't play with that thing." Jeff added. "I can play with her!" You said, bending down to pick her up. Jeff sighed "We can't get a puppy like that, Smile would eat her alive!" "That's not true, I can see a little fight in her. We're getting her and you're gonna like it." You huffed, taking her to the front desk. Jeff payed for her with defeat as you learned that her name was Sassy, which was a perfect match.
Ben Drowned~ "Babe, we need to talk." Ben said in a serious manner. You looked up from your phone with a concerned expression "What is it?" You asked him. "Well, I have troubles leaving you here all alone, it makes me think someone's gonna come get you or one of the killers might hurt you." Ben admitted. "So I got you something to protect you when I'm gone." Ben whistled once, causing a beautiful full grown German Shepard to come striding into the room. "His name's Bronx, and he's all yours." Ben said, kissing your head. You smiled widely as you began to pet Bronx, already feeling protected and loved by him. "Thanks baby, I love him." You said to Ben, giving him a kiss.

Eyeless Jack~ You've been terribly bored lately, for some reason nothing seemed to entertain you. You complained to Jack about it, which only gave him an idea. He ran out of your bedroom earlier that day, and you hadn't seen him in three hours, making you even more bored and your suspicions raised. After re-reading the same magaize for the sixth time that day, your bedroom door creaked open, revealing Jack. "I got something for you, I think it will give you something to do." Jack said, bringing in a loveable Rottweiler puppy. "His name's Killer, and I think he can help you be a little more exhilarated." Jack said. Killer ran in your arms and immediately licked your face, making you break into a fit of giggles "Yeah I think you're right." You said with a smile.

Laughing Jack~ "Lets get a pet." Jack suddenly said out of the blue. You looked at him with a light expression on your face. "When?" You asked. "Now, if you want. But we should hurry because the animal shelter closes in an hour." He said. You nodded and grabbed your jacket before the two of you left to the shelter *Time Skip* You and Jack passed by a few of the kennels, arm in arm. "Well what about that one?" Jack asked, pointing at a snobby looking simease cat. "Nah." You said. "Do you like this one?" Jack asked, pointing to a sad looking exotic shorhair cat. You shook your head. "Well which one do you want then?" Jack pressed. You looked around for a minute for your eyes lit up at a gray tea cup kitten "That one!" You shrieked. Jack smiled "Nice choice." He said, paying for him before you named him Smokey.

Masky~ You have been begging Masky for a dog lately. You honestly weren't expecting Masky to get you a dog though, he thought they were to high matinence. After a week of begging Masky for a dog, he came home from work with a kennel under his arm. "You've been bugging me for a damn dog way to long, so here you go." Masky said, setting the kennel down in front of you. You squealed with excitement and opened the kennel door, seeing a fluffly little Pomeranian puppy. "Oh my god thank you baby I love him!!" You said, holding the dog close to you. "I'm going to love him and pet him and name him..what does I name him?" You looked up at Masky as he shrugged. "I don't know, cheesecake?"
You frowned at him "No. I'm gonna name him... Harely!" You said, petting your new puppy as Masky sat next to you, putting his arm and your waist and sighing.

Hoodie~ "H-Hey Y-YN." Hoodie said, entering your room with his arms around his back. "Hi handsome, whatcha got there." You said with a curious look. "W-well, I-I s-saw h-her walking o-on the streets a-a-all alone t-today, a-and s-she w-was t-to c-cutie not to t-take home." Hoodie said. You looked at him even more confused than before. "Who are you talking about?" You asked. Hoodie smiled before putting a black and white Himalayan kitten down in front of you. "Awwww!" You gasped, petting the kitten and making her purr. "W-what d-do y-you want t-to name h-her b-baby?" He asked. You thought for a minute as the kitten licked your hand before answering "Dixie, I think it suites her." You said with a smile as Hoodie slowly pulled the three of you into a cuddle.

Ticci Toby~ "YN YN YN YN YN, look what I bought for you today!!" Toby said with excitement as he burst through the room. You jumped up with Toby's excited screams "Calm down Toby, just breath for a sec!" You told him. "I can't YN, this'll make you soooooooo happy!" Toby said, moving past you and towards the bed. You looked over his shoulder to see he was opening the door of a kennel. You sat down in his lap, waiting to see what was in there. After a minute or two, an adorable hound dog puppy came waddling out, howling while tripping over his own ears. "Oh my god, he's freaking adorable! What's his name babe?" You asked, picking the puppy up. "Snuggles, you like him?" He asked "I love him." You said, putting him in your lap while kissing Toby's cheek.

Lost Silver~ You were deep in sleep, Silver's body curled up next to you. Silver was out late last night, saying he was getting you a gift. You begged him to tell you what it was, but all he said was "You'll find o-out in the m-morning." Still, that didn't keep you away from your sleep. You felt happy and at ease, when an enormous amount of weight deposited itself on you. Your eyes shot open when you came face to face with a full grown, but adorable, English Mastiff. You stared at each other for awhile before you woke Silver up. "Babe, who's this?" He asked. Silver opened his eyes before simply responding "Oh, that's Max, your gift." You nodded before rubbing Max's ears "Well, you do know me well." You chuckled, smuggled between Silver and Max.

Homicidal Liu/Sully~ You were in the bedroom, drawing and waiting for Liu to come out of the bathroom. You began to touch up on a few of the strokes, when you felt something suddenly pounce on you. "What the?!" You whipped around, finding a beautiful Bombay cat. "CoMe BaCk HeRe!" Liu and Sully simultaneously said. You picked her up "Um, who's this?" You asked. They both sighed "You weren't supposed to see her without her collar on.." Liu explained. "She's your present, her names Missy." Liu added with a smile. You kissed his cheek and hugged Missy "Thank you, she's perfect." You happily said. "NOT AS PERFECT AS YOU." Sully replied with a wink.