When it's your birthday

Slenderman~ You weren't excepting much for your birthday, to you it was just another day of the year. But Slender didn't think that way at all, he thought of this as your special day. He never left your side for the entire day, taking care of all your needs. He let you cuddle on his chest for the entire morning and he played with your hair often. He showered you with kisses and gave you many presents, including a beautiful saphire necklace as well as new books for you to read. He made you dinner with your favorite foods, which made you both very happy and very full. You smiled at the end of your perfect day with Slender, falling asleep in his arms as you watched the sunset.

Jeff the Killer~ Jeff honestly didn't know what to get you for your birthday. He really wanted it to be special for you, but he just couldn't think of anything. Therefore he took you downtown to a strip mall, where you could walk around with him to your favorite shops. He bought you all the things you wanted and carried the bags to the car. Once you were home he kissed your cheeks and cuddled you for the rest of the night as you rented movies to watch.

Ben Drowned~ Ben made your friends distract you all day, not letting you come home once. You and your friends went on to boring activities, from getting your nails done to gossiping over lunch. Don't get the wrong idea, you did like it, but you really missed Ben. Once you got home you ripped the bedroom door open, wanting Ben more than ever. You looked around shocked, the dark room was lit up with Christmas lights and there were a ton of different presents laid out on your bed. You felt Ben tackle you into a hug and kiss your cheek "Happy birthday babe." He whispered.

Eyeless Jack~ "Jack, really we can go get something if you want.." You suggested. "No, I want this to be special for you!" He pouted, attempting to make your favorite dish. Jack had been trying to cook for you for the past hour, and he was having a lot of trouble with it. From burning the food to not cooking at all, he just couldn't get the hang of it. After he burnt his band on the cooktop he sighed angrly. "Fine, lets just order Chinese.." He said defeated before handing you your presents.

Laughing Jack~ You laughed harder as Jack wiped the chocolate frosting on your nose. You both were making your birthday cake, and making a huge mess out of the kitchen. Jack chuckled and picked you up, placing you on the dirty counter. "I love you princess. Happy birthday." He said with a smile before handing you a small box. You smiled back at him and opened the lid, finding an emerald bracelet. You put it on and kissed his cheek, smearing forsting on it afterwards, which started another war.

Masky~ You felt someone pull you close to them, making you strech and look up. "Good morning beautiful." Masky whispered in your ear, softly kissing it. You smiled and returned his kiss before he said. "Get dressed, I have something special for you." New outfits were already layed on the bed in front of you. Your entire day was planned out from dusk to dawn, surprise gits sprinkled in every so often. Masky made everything perfect, even your night ;)

Hoodie~ Hoodie is a very sweet guy, you already knew this. But for you birthday, he wanted to kick it up a notch. He wrote sweet quotes on the mirror with your lipstick and left ruby earrings on the counter. After you came out of the bathroom Hoodie dragged you out to the balcony, so you could cuddle, watch the sunrise and eat breakfast. It didn't stop there though, Hoodie took you around town all day and treated you like a princess, making it the best birthday you ever had.

Ticci Toby~ Toby didn't stop doing sweet things for you all day. He wanted your birthday to be special meaningful, and if that meant treating you like royalty then so be it. He made you wake up to a bed full of roses (the thorns taken out of course!) Then when you came downstairs for breakfast he already had stacks of pancakes made, complete with eggs and bacon. He gave you tons of presents and cuddled you for most of the day, which instantly put a smile on your face. Toby's plan worked, this had to be the best birthday you ever had.

Lost Silver~ For your birthday, Silver decided to take a different approach. He decided to give you a little scavenger hunt, it seemed like fun to him. He had placed tiny stuffed animals all over town, tiny clues attached to them. Each clue took you to a different place, from the coffee shop to the cinema. Finally, you found a stuffed walrus outside of your favorite restaurant, seeing Silver sitting inside. You rushed over and placed the animals on the table, kissing him sweetly. "Happy b-birthday, ready f-for dinner?" He asked. You nodded and held his hand, loving the way your special day turned out.

Homicidal Liu/Sully~ You were honestly a little depressed today. Liu didn't say one word to you at all today, and it seemed that he had forgotten your birthday. You sat in his lap, on the verge off tears, when he whispered in your ear. "Could you go out to the car babe, I think I left something in there." You sighed and rolled off the bed, making your way to the garage. You popped the trunk as a tear rolled down your cheek. The trunk light flashed on, showing a boquet of 100 roses, bags upon bags full of new clothes, and a cake with your favorite flavor of frosting. You felt tears of joy flush through your eyes as Liu held you close. "You didn't think we forgot you're birthday, did you babygirl?" He asked, making you blush and kiss him sweetly.