When he finds out your hobbies

Slenderman~ You've played piano for as long as you could remeber. You knew at least 20 different Motzart and Beethoven pieces off the top of your head. One day while you were practicing, you didn't realize Slender was watching you play Raindrops by Chopin. Once you finished were finished, you heard Slender clap, making your cheeks turn beet red. "You heard me?" You asked. He nodded his head and picked you up "And it sounded wonderful, I never knew you could play so beautifully. You'll have to play for me again." He begged before kissing your lips and setting you both back down on the bench.

Jeff the Killer~ You and Jeff were laying on the couch, snuggled up next to each other. You kissed his cheek and put his hand in yours "You know, I can read these." You said, rubbing his palm. He looked at you curiously "What do they say then?" He asked. You traced his fate line "Fate will be very generous towards you." You traced his heart line "You'll only have one true love in your life." And lastly you traced his travel lines "You'll travel often." Jeff smiled and kissed your head "Does any line say I'll forever be with you?" You nodded and smiled, kissing him softly.

Ben Drowned~ You and Ben were in bed, you on your laptop and Ben playing a game. He paused his game and put down his controller, snaking his arm around your waist and kissing your cheek. "Whatcha doing babe?" He asked. You smiled and continued to type "See for yourself." You said, handing him the computer. He smiled and read your story, liking every part of it "I didn't know you were a writer." He said, handing you back your laptop."But you are very good at it." He whispered in your ear, kissing it softly.

Eyeless Jack~ Jack wanted to do something sweet for you while you were at work. Therefore, he did your laundry and folded it for you, putting it in your dresser. He smiled and put a shirt in one the drawers, when he found an envelope. He picked it up curiously, wanting to see what was inside. He folded the envelope open, finding the most beautiful pictures he'd ever seen. Mountains, waterfalls, almost every region nature had to offer. You walked through door seeing him looking at your pictures "I didn't know you were into photography." He said. You nodded and looked at them together, Jack's arm around your shoulders lovingly.

Laughing Jack~ You were extremely bored one day, wanting Jack to come home. You sighed and got on the floor, beginning to practice your contortion. You've been flexible all your life, and contortion was the perfect hobby for you. You bent backwards and grabbed your ankels, when Jack came in. He was surprised by what be saw, but also intersted. You showed him all the things you could do, making him blush as he watched.

Masky~ Slenderman and his girlfriend had went on a date night, and asked you to take care of Sally and her sister while she was gone. You agreed to it, considering you were amazing with kids. You played with them and made them giggle, when Masky came in. He had no idea how good with kids you were, making him think it was adorable watching you play with the girls, and it made him excited about your future.

Hoodie~ You loved to garden ever since you were a little girl. It helped you relax, and it made the yard look a little less gloomy. You began to water your line daffodils, when Hoodie sat down next to you. He looked at the assortment of flowers, making him sneeze. You giggled as he said "I didn't k-know you liked t-to garden." You nodded as he kissed your cheek and helped you plant Jasmine. "B-but they do l-look beautiful." He said, sneezing again.

Ticci Toby~ To be truthful, you weren't very skillful in many hobbies. For the most part they all were way to tricky for you, but there was one thing you were amazing at. Movie makeup. You could make anything look realsitic. You began to make a cut on your hand with makeup, when Toby came in. He ignored everything except for your hand. He rushed over and grabbed you "What happened, are you okay, are you hu-" "Toby, its just makeup." You reassured him. He smiled and lightened up "You're good at that." He said, kissing your forehead.

Lost Silver~ "Um, Y-YN, a-are you sure this'll w-work?" Silver asked, a worried look on his face. "Of course Silver, trust me, I've been doing this since I was seven!" You reassured him. Silver's muscles were very sore lately, making him find out your favorite hobby. Acupuncture. He eased into it slowly, and after your session all his muscles felt amazing.

Homicidal Liu/Sully~ You felt amazing after shooting your team's winning basket. You felt accomplished and content as you turnd to Liu in the crowd. He smiled and cheered as you ran up to him in the bleachers. "I never would've thought you played basketball." He admitted, pulling you into his lap. You smiled as he kissed your cheek and rubbed your back "YOU DID GREAT." Sully said sweetly.