Halloween Special!!

Slenderman~ "Trick or treat!!" Your sister and Sally screamed, the woman behind the door smiling. "Oh, how cute." She smiled warmly, looking up at you and Slender. "Look what we have here, a princess and a..a..." "I'm a spider!" You're sister exclaimed, making the woman giggle. "You won't hurt me, will you?" She joked. Your sister and Sally shook their heads "No, that's our daddy's job."

Jeff the Killer~ You cuddled into Jeff's chest, chuckling darkly. The horror movie on your screen didn't scare you one bit, in fact, you found it humorous. Jeff looked down at you, seeing that you were enjoying the film "Liking it?" He chuckled. You grinned up at him, softly snickering "Loving it, this is the best Halloween yet." You admitted before pecking his cheek gently.

Ben Drowned~ "I look...weird.." You complained, looking at your costume in the mirror. Ben had made you dress up as Princess Zelda, which seemed like a good idea, until you looked the outfit as a whole. "What are you talkin about?! You looked hot as hell.." Ben drooled.

Eyeless Jack~ "Uh, Jack, I think that's enough for tonight.." You giggled, trying to pull his drink away from him. All of the creepypasta's as well as their wives were throwing a Halloween party, and Jack was getting wasted like no tomorrow. "Don't worry YN." He slurred before rushing outside to puke up all the alcohol he consumed.

Laughing Jack~ "Jaaaaaack, I think I ate too muuuuuuccchhh." You whined, grabbing your stomach. Jack had brought you eleven pillow cases filled with candy, considering it was Halloween. Halfway through your first one, you got an extreme stomach ache, making Jack cuddle and rub your stomach for the rest of the night while you played classic Halloween movies back to back.

Masky~ Masky smiled at you as you thoughtfully handed children their candy at your front door. He thought you looked down right adorable in your costume as you smiled down at the kids receiving their treats. After you shut the door, Masky pulled you close before kissing you passionately, making you take a break from answering the door for a bit..

Hoodie~ You clutched onto Hoodie's sleeve, flinching at every noise. Why, why, why did he have to take you to a haunted asylum? Hoodie protectively wrapped his strong arm around you, kissing your forehead "Don't b-be afraid b-babydoll, I'm h-here, n-nothing will g-get you." He promised, making you blush and nod.

Ticci Toby~ You and Toby doubled in laughter as the teenage boys ran down the street, screaming. The little punks had poked fun at you and Toby as you walked home, and your patience had worn thin. Toby scared them off with his hatchets, making them both squeal like girls and drop their bags of candy for you to enjoy.

Lost Silver~ "O-oh my god.." Silver stuttered, looking you up in down in your skimpy kitten costume. You usually didn't dress like this, but hell, it was Halloween! Silver had a minor nosebleed before pressing you to the bed, immediately taking the costume off of you to enjoy his night filled with moans and howls..

Homicidal Liu/Sully~ Liu pecked your lips softly, perfectly cutting up his pumpkin. You were having a little trouble carving with your knife, it was clear for Liu and Sully to see. They chuckled and watched you attempt to put a design in your pumpkin before you gave up, letting them finish it for you.