Jeff the Killer lemon!!

"Jeff, why can't we just go home?" you asked as he pulled you through the parking lot faster. "To far away." he said bluntly. "To far for what?" you asked. Jeff didn't respond, he only reached down and stroked your bare thigh. A blush spread across your cheeks when you figured out what he wanted. You and Jeff were at dinner, and you were dressed in your brand new mini-dress. Apparently you had excited Jeff a little TO much. Jeff opened the car door to the backseat and led you in. You blushed even harder as he placed you on his lap "Baby, I need you, I can't hold this feeling in much longer." You smirked and kissed his lips with passion. You slowly began to grind on his groin, causing him to moan and get even harder.

You could feel his panting breath on your lips as he lied you on the seat. "Now, play fair baby." Jeff teased, licking your bottom lip. You smirked and slightly rubbed his member through his jeans. Jeff moaned even louder and pinned your hands down, ripping your dress off. Jeff pulled off your panties as well as your bra before removing his clothes too.

You wiggled underneath his weight as he grabbed your breasts. He softly bit and licked the tops before putting the tip in his mouth. You gasped with pleasure as his hands moved to your waist. After a few minutes, Jeff broke away and put his lips back on yours.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Jeff purred. You nodded, causing Jeff to enter inside of you. You began to moan almost immediately as Jeff started to go as fast as he possibly could. In no time at all the two of you were a moaning wet mess, and the two of you would stay like this for the rest of the night.