When he has a nightmare (his pov)

Slenderman~ "Slender, dear, I can't hold on any longer." YN said, her beautiful eyes beginning to glaze over. "No, please YN, please stay with me, I can't lose you." I felt pain and sorrow begin to swell up in my chest. Blood kept seeping through the bullet hole in YN's side as her heartbeat began to slow. She softly touched my featureless face "I love you.." She whispered, tears spilling from her eyes, when her pulse stopped. Shock and agony washed over me as I screamed "Noooo!" I gasped, looking around to see I was in my room, YN sitting next to me, now awake more then ever. "What's wrong love?" She asked, turning on the bedside lamp. The light gave the room an orangy glow as shadows danced on the walls. I began to catch my breath as I realized my baby YN was not harmed at all. Joy and relif shot through my body as I tackled her into a hug. "Never leave me dove.." I whispered in her ear. She smiled up at me "I never will." She said, returning the hug.

Jeff the Killer~ "Oh my God, what have I done!!" I yelled at himself, staring down at YN's blood that painted my hands. Her body layed on my lap, the knife still enjected into her side. At least twenty knife wounds were now in her body, her beautiful face twisted into pain and betrayal. Her hand gripped my hoodie as I heard her whisper "How could you? Didn't you love me?" I shot up from my slumber, tears streaming down my face. I shook YN in the dark, waking her up. "Wha is it?" She asked groggily. I grabbed her face and kissed her lips softly "I would never hurt you, you now that right?" I asked. "Of course I do, wait..why are you crying?" I shook my head, not wanting to think of that awful dream before I cuddled YN back to sleep.

Ben Drowned~ Everything began to glitch up, sparks flying from my viens. Water filled my lungs as I struggled to come back back to the surface, the inky blue water blurring my vision. I could hear YN's adorable, yet cynical laugh fill my ears from above the water, making me go into a panic.Why won't she help me? I tried to scream underwater, hoping YN would save me, but silence was the only thing that could escape. I shot up from my sleep, swallowing air greedily. The sun was already shining, smiling down on my beautiful YN. "What's wrong babe?" She asked, rubbing my back. I held back tears as I asked "Would you help me if I was drowning?" She hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek. "Of course I would, I would do anything for you." She whispered.