When you get him 'excited'

Slenderman~ You sat on top of Slender's desk, wanting to pay him a visit at the mansion. You drummed your fingers on the oak wood as Slender came through the door. "Hello dear, what are you doing here?" he asked. You smiled and grabbed his tie, jerking him downwards and giving him a kiss. An idea popped in your, you were wondering how Slender would react to you turning him on. You smirked and kissed him even harsher, running your hands down his chest. You felt his heart speed up as you went down and kissed his neck, leaving him a small love bite on his collar bone. You smiled at hearing him gasp and pulled away, hopping off of his desk. "I'll see you later dear." you called out, leaving his office, and leaving Slender to think of you for the rest of the day, even if his thoughts weren't to innocent.

Jeff the killer~ You and Jeff were in one of your favorite stores in the mall, looking for a new dress to wear on your dates. Jeff smirked, holding up a short, skin tight red bondage dress "How about this one?" he asked, sounding like a beg. You rolled your eyes "Put it up." you simply said. Jeff sighed and hung the dress, accidentally knocking down two hangers. "Shit." you heard Jeff mumble. You sighed in annoyance, "Nice going." you mumbled agitated, bending over to pick up the hangers. Jeff's eyes widened as you bent down, making him hug you from behind and put his hands on your hips. "Jeff!" you cried out, shooting upwards. As you got up, you accidentally grinded on Jeff, making him both grow and moan. You blushed and pulled him out of the store, embarrassed by the stares you got.

Ben Drowned~ "Ben, stop it!" you yelled breathlessly, followed by endless laughs. Ben was full of it today and wouldn't stop tickling you. Ben chuckled and ignored your comment, continuing to tickle you. He lifted your shirt up and kept tickling you on your bare skin, making you laugh even harder than before. "Ben stop!" you yelled again. Ben's hands went up your stomach, dangerously close to your bra. Your eyes widened but Ben didn't care, his hands went up and up, until he noticed where his hands were too. When he noticed his hands froze on your breasts as well as a smirk played upon his lips. You smirked back and moved his hands off of you, until you noticed a bulge in his pants. You let a small giggle and kissed his cheek, knowing you made him a little excited.

Eyeless Jack~ You and Jack were taking a walk on a chilly day, and you forgot to bring your jacket. Jack saw that you were cold and took off his hoodie, letting you put it on. You smiled and pulled the hoodie over your head, feeling warm in Jack's hoodie. You walked for another fifteen minutes before going back home. Once you were inside you pulled the hoodie off, giving it back to Jack. As you held it towards him, wanting him to take it back, but he only stood there, staring at your chest. You gave him a confused look before looking down at yourself, seeing that you were topless. You had accidentally taken your shirt off when you were taking the hoodie off. You blushed many shades of red, putting your shirt back on and noticing Jack's little friend was up.

Laughing Jack~ You and Jack were giggling and cuddling in his carnival as you always do, and you were having a great time. You layed your head in his lap as he stroked your hair and kept telling you jokes. Jack smiled at your laugh before asking you if you wanted any candy. You nodded your head yes as he took out your favorite flavor lollipop.He handed you the candy and you put it in your mouth, swirling the stick around in your fingers. You looked up to see Jack's cheeks a light shade of pink, making you pull the sucker out of your mouth "What is it?" you asked, Jack shooting you a toothy grin. "Ya know, I've got an ever better candy down there you can suck on." he said. You shot up, blushing dark red making Jack laugh and look down, a little embarrassed.

Masky~ You and Masky were on your living room couch, wrapped up in each others arms. You sat in his lap, snuggled in his chest making him smile. You were watching a new movie that had just come out, when a sex scene came on. You saw Masky's unmasked face blushing a soft pink, making you want to push him over the edge. You came close to his face, and barley brushed your lips against his. You moved around in his lap a little as your hands went down his chest to his stomach, and rested at the waistband of his pants. You heard Masky gasp as he tried to give you a more passionate kiss, but you teased him and only gave him a soft one. Masky growled on your lips, pushing you on the couch and kissing you hard. You had definitely made Masky excited, and caused a makeout session.

Hoodie~ You and Hoodie were at the park, sitting on the swings and holding hands. You were wearing your favorite colored skirt today, and Hoodie thought it looked good on you. You rocked your swing a little, back and forth like a rocking chair. You looked up as Hoodie looked at you, thinking you looked beautiful. He looked at your legs, eyes widening. The wind was beginning to make your skirt fly up, reviling your upper thigh to Hoodie. He felt something begin to grow until you noticed your skirt pulled up. You pulled it down quickly, embarrassed, until Hoodie touched your face "Y-YN, I-I don't k-k-know h-how t-t-to m-make t-t-this feeling g-go a-away..." he whispered, blushing under his mask. You smiled, "I show you." you whispered, pulling him in for a kiss.

Ticci Toby~ You and Toby were in the kitchen one morning, making waffles for breakfast. You decided to do most of the work, you didn't want Toby to make a mess or burn the kitchen down. When you were finished with the waffle maker you reached for the syrup in a high cupboard that you couldn't reach. Right when Toby was about to ask you if you needed any help, the bottle tipped over and all the syrup spilled on you. You looked down at yourself, disgusted by how sticky you were. You turned your head to Toby, and right when you did he pushed you against the wall. "T-Toby! Get off I have to take a shower." you said. "Why take one when I'm right here?" he asked, licking the syrup off your neck. Your eyes widened and you ran to the bathroom, making Toby chuckle.

Lost Silver~ "YN! W-where are y-you?' Silver called out. You and Silver were playing hide and seek, and you were hiding. Silver couldn't find you, even though you were in the same room. You hid behind your washing machine, watching Silver look around the room for you. He turned his back to your hiding spot and you finally decided to come out. You tapped Silver on the shoulder and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Silver turned to you and smiled, but his smile turned into a smirk quickly "YN, did y-you c-change your c-clothes?" he asked, seeing you in short shorts and a very reviling tank top. You smiled and moved closer to him, nodding your head. You pushed him to the wall, feeling his friend on your thigh. Silver blushed and kissed your neck before resuming the game.

Homicidal Liu/ SULLY~ Sully was horny all the time, and you knew that. But, you always wondered if you ever excited Liu. You decided to try it out one day when Liu was doing a very good job of controlling Sully, you hadn't talked to him all day. You excused yourself quickly and went to your room, changing into a short, tight dress that hit at your upper thigh. You skipped down the stairs and stood in front of Liu on the couch, making his jaw drop. "W-why did you c-change?" he asked. You smiled and sat on his lap "Do you like it?" you asked, giving him an innocent look. Liu's eyes went even wider than before as he nodded eagerly. Before you knew it Sully came back in a flash, liking what he saw.