When you have powers :D

AN: I have no idea why, but I used to think chapters like this were super obnoxious..? Um, if you feel the same feel free to skip XD

Slenderman~ Resurrection: Ability to come back to life after being killed as well as bringing back others.
"Slender..could you come here for a sec?" You called out in a heedful tone. Slender moved away from his desk and towards the large wall of books where you were sitting. Sadly, Slender had literally scared a bunny to death eariler on your walk. You didn't have the heart to leave it there, so you put it in a box to bury it later. With the box now in front of you and Slender's hand on your shoulder, he simply asked "Yes my dear?" You lifted the box up towards him, showing the now alive and moving bunny. "I..I don't know what I did.." You admitted. Slender softly held the bunny in his hand, feeling it's quickened heart beat. "Well, what did you do before he came back?" He asked. You thought carefully for a minute before replying. "I had my hand on his heart and then I started to think of him when he was alive. I made up fake scenarios of him running in the forest or meeting his cute little rabbit family, then before I knew it, I felt his heart beat." Slender was silent for a moment before placing the bunny back in the box and kissing your head. "I assume you must have a power then, we'll look it up if you want." He suggested. You nodded excitedly before leaving his study to realise the now alive and kicking bunny.

Jeff the Killer~ Bone Manipulation: Ability to manipulate the bones in ones body. This includes, but is not limited to, the generation of new bone mass, projecting bones from ones body or arranging ones own bones.
"Jeff?" You asked, dread laced into your voice. Jeff looked up at you, smiling wider at you before pulling you onto his lap. "Yes babe?" He asked before giving you a smooch on the cheek. "There's something I haven't told you..." You said, looking down with a guilty look. Jeff stroked your hair "Its okay, you can tell me." He said in a comforting tone. You sighed "I actually..have a supernatural power." You said. Jeff looked surprised before asking "Well then what is it?" "Bone manipulation." Fear washed over his face like a wave hitting the sand "I guess I shouldn't piss you off anymore.." He said, half jokingly half serious. You snickered and kissed his lips "Damn straight." Jeff was excited about your power and asked you to demonstrate for him, but he was also a little scared of what you would do to him if he made you mad.

Ben Drowned~ Invisibility: Ability to render the user unseen by the naked eye.
You sat on your bed, waiting for Ben to return home. Today was the day you would tell Ben about your invisibility, but that didn't mean you couldn't have a little fun with it. You sat still and imagined yourself completely gone, making you unseen when Ben came into your room. You sat there for what felt like forever, when the door creaked open. "YN, you home?" He called out. You held your laughs in as he entered the room, sitting in the foot of the bed. You slowly creept up on him as he took his shoes off before you ripped his shoulders backwards. "What the?!" Ben shot up, causing you to make yourself visible again with uncontrollable laughter. "How..how did you learn to do that?" "I've always been able to do that." You chuckled. Ben was quiet for a minute "Cool! Could you teach me how to do that?" "I don't think that's how it works babe." "Pleeeeaaaasssseeee."

Eyeless Jack~ Wallcrawling: Ability to adhere to solid surfaces including walls and ceilings.
Jack was out killing tonight, leaving you alone in the bedroom. You've always loved wallcrawling, you've been doing it ever since you were a young girl. It was fun and took your mind off things, but you rarely did it. The reason for that was because nobody knew about it. No family, no friends, not even Jack. So when you were all alone tonight, you took the opportunity to practice. You crawled on the walls and the ceiling, feeling that same adrenaline rush you get every time you do it. You crawled back on the left wall, when the door flew open. "Baby I'm ho- what the heck are you doing?!" Jack shrieked. He startled you so much you fell to the ground with a thud. "J-Jack, what are doing home so soon?" You asked embarrassed. "What was that?" Jack asked again. You blushed and hung your head. "Wallcrawling, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just didn't want you to think I was a freak.." You admitted. "I would never think of you that way, especially over something as awesome as that!" He reassured you. "Really?" You asked. "Hell yeah, that's amazing babe!"