Eyeless Jack's second Christmas

From the time you woke up, to the time you went to bed, your day was full of Christmas cheer! You woke Collete and Jasper up as Jack made breakfast, including T-bone steaks, eggs, and strudel. The kids thought it was delicious and even asked for seconds. Afterwards, you all went into the living room, sitting in front of the tree. "Do you guys want to open your presents?" You asked the kids. They smiled and nodded as Jack pulled you into his lap. In the festive wrapping paper, both children found matching outfits with bottles that said "Drinking Buddies" on it. They didn't really understand the joke, but they did appreciate the soft clothing. Next they opened matching blue bears with plush fur, which both of the children loved. Lastly they opened their new crib, the beds put side by side so that they could still sleep with each other. They both loved their gifts, beginning to play a game together with their bears. You smiled at the sight as Jack pecked your cheek "Ready for yours?" He asked as you nodded. He grinned, revealing his row of sharp teeth before handing you your gifts. The first one was a pair of gory heels, resembling a zombie's face. They were absolutely perfect for you. Next was silver hair comb, a sapphire stone in the middle of it. "Oh my Jack, this is beautiful." You swooned, resting your head on his shoulder. He chuckled, handing you the last gift. "This one will be your favorite." He said, encouraging you to tear the paper. Inside was a black, lace eye mask. "What's this for?" You questioned, making him grin wider. "I want you to wear it on our next date." He explained. You raised your eyebrows up at him "Which is?" You asked. "A kill spree, of course." Your heart jumped in your chest as you pecked his lips. "I can't wait!" You exclaimed, kissing his face over and over again. He let out another chuckle before you gave him his presents. First he found new doctor instruments, which he had been needing for a while. "Thank you doll." He said, tearing open the second one. Inside were chocolate candies, shaped like kidneys. "Chocolate is the next best thing to organs you know." You giggled, making him smile. "The last one is upstairs, it's much too heavy for me to carry." You explained, dragging him to your art room. You had your own room for crafts and such, and you knew Jack would never go in there, making it the most perfect place to hide the gift. You opened the door up to show the velvet, coffin shaped couch. Jack grinned at you, reaching for your face. He kissed your lips sweetly before pulling you onto the sofa, letting you cuddle deep into his chest for the rest of the day.